Chapter 74

Life will not be the same for everyone. Not everyone will have a chance to be with their loved one. These societies never accept my form of love . I lost my love , happiness and everything. I cannot spoil Nikhil in life . He believed me that I moved on from freen and I accept the marriage with all my concern . How can I make him understand that I did all this for my family and freen . Even though I am wearing my marriage ring . I felt my heart belongs to freen . My mind keeps on saying to me that what I did is wrong . I should not give up so easily on freen . I don't know where Roy came from . I don't know why freen never told about him . All my dreams shattered within a day . I am waiting in my room for Nikhil . This is our first night . I don't know whether I can love him back and I don't know how I can face freen when she opens her eyes . All my questions made me cry and suddenly I heard a knock from the door . Nikhil entered the room with a huge smile on his face . He sat on the corner of the bed . I smiled looking at him .

Becky stop acting , I know that you are not happy in this marriage . Noone is here and you don't need to worry I never take any advantage on you as a husband . I loved you and I always be a good friend to you .

Becky confused with Nikhil words and she slowly asked Nikhil

How you know this ?

Becky I am managing Chankimha empire and I also know how much you love freen. You said yes to marriage as soon as freen disappeared from the hospital . Grandma told me that freen and Joah sent to USA for Freen's treatment. Soon within a week you called me and ask me to get marry . I can guess and I know that I need to help you .I accepted because I love you Becky . When grandma introduced you as my fiance . I fallen for you but when I know that you are in love with freen , I left the place . Don't worry Becky , I don't want to know the reason behind our marriage, I promise you I ll be a good friend to you and even we can apply for divorce once freen is back . It's always Freenbecky and it can never be Nikhil and Becky . Now sleep well, Nikhil said and he took pillows and mattress . Spreads them in the floor and he lay. Becky laid on the bed thinking about Nikhil conversion . She thanked God for making Nikhil to understand about her. Becky thought she need to find about freen whereabouts soon . So she can meet freen atleast once .