Chapter 16

Her brother asked me to sit . I looked around the house , it's cute like her . I saw Becky coming down the stairs . Her face is swollen , maybe she cried . I looked at her but she did not smile at me. I gave the flowers to her . She get it from me and kept on the table.its hurt me somewhere.

Becky how is your health ! Freen asked

It's fine , why are you here !

No irin told that you have fever that's why I came to see you .

Becky , nop entered the home

I turned and looked at him , why is here ?

He came and he touched Becky Forehead and checked her temperature. Becky smiled at him.

I m fine nop , Becky said

Ok why are you standing here, come and rest now , nop turned and he saw freen standing.

Hi freen , what are you doing here !

Nothing , Becky take care of your health, i ll leave now .

Freen left the place . Becky and Nop looked at Freen .

Why she went so early ! Nop asked

I do not know , Becky said in low voice .

Nop gave some fruits and Becky asked him to leave .

Freen did not want to go home and she stopped her car a little bit before Becky house . She is upset . What that nop is doing there ! She did not even look at me .but he touched her forehead and she smiled at him . She like him that much . I hate this .

I don't like him , freen punched the steering wheel. It's started to horn .

Becky came to check on the sound and she came out ,she found Freen's car .