Chapter 20

After 9 hours travel , we reached Scotland . Tee already booked a cottage for us .  It has two floor . First floor it has two rooms and ground floor it has 1 master bed room .

As planned , Tee ,Kade stayed in the first floor . Becky , Irin stayed in another room on the first floor . It's left with me , Nam and Nop . I don't want to share a room with him . I don't want him to stay with Becky so I am the one volunteer who said that nop can share the room with us .so i , Nam and nop are on the ground floor .

After getting refreshed , we all got together in the garden and Tee already set up a Camp fire and with two big speakers . She also arranged Dinner , Drinks for us.

Except Becky and irin we all in garden . Nam drank orange juice , Nop , Kade had a glass of wine . Tee had a beer . I don't want to drink , if grandma knows if i drink she will kill me. She used to say that alcohol is the biggest enemy that always want us to control over it . So i never practiced to have a drink .

I m drinking a cup of coffee, i feel little bit of headache .

Becky and irin came to garden . Becky wearing a white dress , she is look like a cinderella, that i used to hear in the story . I keep on looking on her . She came and sat next to me . Irin sat next to Tee . Becky and irin had a glass of wine . Becky asked me

You don't drink

No , i never used to it

Let's play a game , Nam said with a jar inside lot of small papers .

I have written about some activities and everyone needs to pick a one paper from this jar . That person need to do that activity , Nam said

Everyone nodded their head except freen .

I don't want to play .

Expected one , Tee  , kade and Nam said.

Becky looked at Freen , why you don't want to play .

Freen don't know what to say .

Nam interrupted, she just like that Becky she never play a game with us , you know its her first trip she came with us .she never used to come with us to any place . She is a grandma kid . Everyone teased Freen .

Today night she will play with us , Becky said looking at freen .