Chapter 52

Freen told me how she missed me this past week . She told me that we will get married once she finishes her PG .  She already planned how many kids we need . She said she needs two babies . One is a boy and the other is a girl . She already named them . Kamnan R Chankimha is for a boy baby and Komen R Chankimha is for a girl baby .She is really excited about meeting grandma . She is sure about grandma that she will accept me . I enjoyed the way Freen explained things and I leaned on her shoulder to hold her tight , intertwining our hand . The whole journey went through the nonstop imagination of our life after marriage.

We reached Thailand , Phi Joah came to pick us up from the airport . Freen and I sat in the passenger seat . Freen slept on my shoulder as she was so tired . I'm looking out of the window and suddenly a voice gave attention.

Thanks Becky , Joah said

For what ! I asked her

Without you I don't think freen will be happy this much . Freen never fought with her grandma. I seen her from childhood. Her answer is always yes when it comes from grandma . She never tried to fight for what she need . She love to became a guitarist, grandma did not allow her so she just said no to guitar . Till now she is playing it whenever she feel sad but she never said anything to grandma. But today she fought for you . They way she spoke with Grandma made me shocked and surprised.Dont leave her Becky ! You are not her happiness only , you are strength and weakness. I pray to got that everything should be end up with good things . Take care of my little princess , Joah wiped her tears .

I don't know that I deserve freen or not , i ll do anything to make her happy .

Becky kissed Freen's forehead and held freen hand which is on her lap.