Chapter 72

Richee ! Are you sure ! I need to meet dad ! Becky looked at Richee.

You will Becky ! Dad arranged a party to celebrate you as a CEO .

Party ! I need to go back , Becky screamed and everyone in the floor looked at Richee.

Richee dragged Becky into his office room.

Princess! Please cool ! Richee hugged Becky and calmed her .

Becky came out tried a call for Joah . Joah phone is not reachable. Becky called Freen friends and Irin to attend party .

Congrates Becky , Irin gave a bouquet.

Becky hugged Irin and start to cry .

Becky stop crying this your day and I m happy for you .

I don't know what happened to freen . I need to be with her now .

Stop crying ! I cannot see you , Tee said to give this to you !

What is this ! Becky opened the envelope

It's your flight ticket and you'r flight is  within an hour . You can go and my driver is waiting out .

But party ! You don't need to worry ! We will take care , Richee joined Irin .

Thanks !

Sorry , I don't know why suddenly this happening ! Richee hugged Becky .

Becky ran to the parking lot , she found Irin car and walked towards it, before she entered into Irin car ! A man wearing long black colour hoodie who covered his face with black mask and cap . Place a handkerchief on Becky's face , soon Becky became unconscious. The man made Becky lay on the passenger seat and he left the place.

Becky open her eyes slowly and shocked to see her father who is tie up with ropes in his hand and unconscious.

Dad ! Becky shouted and she ran towards her dad but she cannot go near him because in between a glass door is fixed . A man who took freen with him entered and smiled on Becky .

Hi Ms Armstrong ! You looking beautiful , freen had a very good taste . I impressed with her .

Who are you ? Becky shouted

Do you want to know about me or do you want to save your dad ? The man smiled .

Why are you kidnapped my father ? What you want ?

Freen , the man replied

What ? Becky looked confused

Stay away from her , otherwise ready to lose your father as well as freen .

Who are you ? Why I need to stay away from freen .

My child calm down , listen to me , the man patted in Becky shoulder .

I need freen to be happy but if she used to be with you . She will not ! I don't have any other option to make you stay away from her . I tried my level best to keep you away from you but freen made it complicated . I know one thing ,freen will not leave you in any situation. So I need you to backward from freen .

I love her , who are you to ask me to leave her ? Becky asked

Ms Armstrong, behave like a CEO dont be like a child and repeating same question you will not get a y answer from me. And one more thing freen is fine , she is not in danger as doctor said . It's all my plan and I kept freen in unconscious so that I can throw you from her life when she open her eyes .

Oh my god ! Becky hold her head and kneel down .

Ms Armstrong if you want your dad and freen to be fine . Just accept the offer to get marry to Nikhil .

Nikhil ! Becky looked at the man

Don't want worry , you will be happy with him . I am not a sadist, I care for your life , the man said .

Becky cried loudly .

It's your choice , unless you walk away freen will be unconscious as well as your dad will be under my roof .

Think twice and decide , I ll come back after a small meeting . The man walked away .

Moments with freen and with her dad just recapped in Becky's mind .