Chapter 35

After a busy schedule with Heng . Finally freen got permission from her grandma for a vacation . Freen planned to take Becky for a trip for a week . Becky was busy with her final year dissertation. Freen did not disturbed her for the last five days . Freen usually calls her after 10 P.M .

Freen went to Becky home to pick her up .

I missed you , Becky hugged freen .

Missed you too Cinderalla.

Where are we going ? Becky asked

Its surprise !! Freen said

Ok i told my dad that I m going out with my friend for a week .

So we are just friends ?? Freen asked

Becky slapped freen shoulder .

If you are not my dad's business partner , I have already said to dad about us. But now I cannot , he know that you are engaged!!

Stop !! Stop !! No more problems, Freen opened the door for Becky .

Freen already booked a cottage for two nights . Freen and Becky went to room . Becky opened the curtains and looked the beach view .

It's really nice to view beach from here , Becky said

Freen hugged Becky from the back. Yes it's really cute being with you .

Freen stop teasing , let's get refreshed and go to restaurant, I m hungry .

Ok Cinderalla

I need to ask you , why you call me Cinderalla, Becky asked placing her both hands on Freen's both shoulder

Phi used to say story when i m kid . In that Cinderalla will come , she is a magic she will change everyone life .

Ohhh....

Yes after you came into my life everything is more happier . So i ll call you Cinderalla

Nowadays you became so cute my babe , Becky bites Freen nose .

Freen waited for Becky to get ready and after Becky came out she refreshed and took Becky to the restaurant.

Becky order whatever you want , freen gave the menu card to Becky .

Freen got a video call from Heng . Freen keep on disconnecting it .

Freen just take and talk , Becky said with anger look .

Freen attended the call .

Hi freen , grandma told you went to a trip . How is it going ? Shall i join you ? Heng asked

No ,i m with my friend .

Ok , take care of yourself and i already started to miss you . I love you !! Come home soon .

Freen immediately disconnected the call .

Freen looked at Becky face ....