Chapter 58

Freen , where are we going now ! You know it's already 6 . We need to go home before 8 otherwise grandma will scold you , Becky said

No worries Cinderalla, I'll take care of Grandma .

What else can I say now ! Becky kept her hand on head .

We reached , freen got down from the car and opened the door for Becky .

I'm not hungry , why are you taking me to a restaurant now ! Becky looked freen .

Come in please , freen pleased Becky

Yeah , Becky showed her hand to hold Freen's hand .  Freen held Becky's hand and both entered the restaurant.

Once entered freen waved her hand towards a table .

Meet Father and my cute friends ,  freen showed her hand towards 4 children sitting next to the man .

What ! Becky looked surprisely.

Meet father Vincent , freen said

Father this Becky , I told you in call , freen smiled

Hi child , how are you ! Father greeted

Becky , you know how I spend my times in Thailand . Grandma gave me everything, she hardly visits me once a every month. Every Sunday my nanny takes me to church  . Then soon I started to spend my spare time in church and with these kids. There are my friends. If I m upset I ll come and play with them . Sometimes I feel I have a bond with them .

Freen , who is this ! A boy asked who is sitting next to father  .

She is my Cinderalla, Freen held Becky's arms

Becky pinched the boy cheeks , what is your name ? Becky asked

I'm Paul and meet my friends . Paul introduced other 3 .

Who need ice cream , freen asked

Everyone jumped and shouted I need ! I need ! Freen took everyone to get icecream .

Becky right , father asked

Yes father , Becky eyes focused on freen who is so happy with children's

Vincent cleared his throat and started to speak looking towards freen ,When i met she was 11 years old .Freen is the most lovable kid  . Whenever she comes to meet the kids  , she always buy lot of gifts to the kids . She is the sponser for these kids studies .

Becky turned towards freen.

You know , When i met her first ,she was kneeling down in front of the Jesus . She asking for a mom with Jesus . You know she also made a deal , if she get her mom , she will return all her toys to Jesus . Her world is very small , all she know is her grandma , Joah , business and studies . I can see her smile only when she is with kids . Now I can see when she is next to you .

Becky , Take care of her ! Vincent said

After finishing the dinner with them , freen and Becky reached home.