Chapter 54

Heng , Joah is waiting for us to join them for dinner . Freen and Becky wear the same couple tshirt .

Freen you both look good in this tee , Joah smiled . Becky sat next to freen . Freen is sitting next to joah . Heng is sitting facing Becky .

Heng and freen discussed about the company stuffs . Joad keep on saying about freen childhood . I loved to hear her story .

Freen phone start to ring and she looked caller id .

Becky , it's emergency call I need to attend . You finish your dinner , freen wiped rice from my lips .

After freen left , Joah finished her dinner . Becky i need to check on other stuffs of freen for tomorrow meeting . So finish your dinner , Joah hugged Becky and left .

Heng facing Becky directly . Becky felt uncomfortable, she bowed her head to the plate .

Heng cleared his throat .

So Becky , freen loves you , Heng started

Becky nodded her head .

I don't get it , what she loved about you ! Heng said in sarcastically.

Becky did not replied and she tried to finish the plate as soon as possible .

What are you doing ? Heng asked

I completed my degree and I m going to start my own business .

So you are still under your father custody for everything, Heng said

What ! Becky raised her eyebrows .

Do you know , I own two companies and my annual turn over will be more than a million ,till many women tried to get married to me , I don't know why freen did not love me , Heng said proudly .

Becky knows heng tried to pull Becky situation.

What are you talking with my Cinderalla , freen asked heng .

Nothing freen , just random stuffs .

Becky finished the dinner and went to room .

In room , freen busy with some documents . Becky sitting on the corner of the bed looking freen .

Freen , do you think i m right choice for you ? Becky asked

Freen stopped the work and moved towards Becky .

Why Cinderalla?

I don't have any good reasons to love ... Before Becky finish freen placed her finger on Becky lips .

You do ! You are the one and only person to love freen and she hugged Becky .