Chapter 53

Joah stopped the car in front of the Freen house . Becky wakes up Freen from her sleep.  Freen rubbed her eyes and looked out of the window.

Finally reached home , freen face bloomed with happiness .

Freen opened the door for Becky and then she held her hand tightly . Freen and Becky entered the home , a maid ran and took the bags from Joah .

Where is grandma , freen asked

Grandma went to Spain and she will come by tomorrow, Heng said

Heng ! What are you doing here ? Freen asked

I want to meet the person who took my queen away from me , heng looked Becky .

Heng ! Freen raised her eyebrows.

Hey ! Calm down freen , I'm joking ! I'm curious whom you love .Rebecca Patricia Armstrong you are the one .

Becky gulped her saliva seeing Heng's face .

Freen your room is ready to take Becky with you , Joah said.

Thanks Phi , Freen hugged Joah

Becky feel as your home , you call me anytime if you need anything , Joah smiled

Thanks Miss Joah , Becky smiled back .

You can me phi , Joah hugged Becky .

Freen dragged Becky to her room . Freen did not look anyone around . Becky followed her .

Becky look this my room , you know I never this much happy to come to home . Today it's opposite , I m happy and i m standing here with my love . Freen hugged Becky from back , rested her chin on becky shoulder .

Freen ! Becky turned and look at Freen .

Cinderalla don't be scared , I assure you that I ll not let anyone to hurt you . You are my Cinderalla , i ll protect you always , Freen rubbed Becky lips and she kissed for a sec . Then she hugged her .

Becky get refreshed and i ll ask maid to prepare food for you to eat , freen left the room .

Becky looked around the room and she saw freen childhood photos and trophies she got , her feel is really new and she texted Richee that they reached safely to Thailand.