Chapter 28

Grandma , why we need to conduct this ! I already we had a engagement party in Thailand . It's necessary to conduct here , freen asked .

Freen , this will build a bond with our clients .

I don't like this , i m leaving grandma, i have headache , freen told and she left the place , Joah accompanied her .

Freen dropped more than 100 messages to Becky , but no reply from her .

Next day Freen went to the college early and she waited for Becky .

Becky and irin reached the college , saw freen is waiting for someone .

Good morning, are you waiting for your friends, Irin asked

Becky please i need to talk with you , why are you not replying me , Freen looked towards Becky and she asked.

Good morning Becky , nop came

Nop shall we go for canteen , irin are you coming with us , Becky did not give any attention to Freen .

Irin looked at Freen and Becky .

No i ll not , you both go .

Freen stood on seeing Becky leaving with nop.

Do you people fight , irin asked

Nothing irin , freen left the place .

During class time , irin tried to figure out the problem between Freen and Becky .

Becky answered everything in one word .

Irin messaged Tee and she told about morning incident .

Freen do you fight with Becky ! Tee asked

Stupid hon say me something , being silent will not bring you anything .

Freen started to cry , nam hugged freen .

Becky knows that i m engaged to heng .

How ? Kate asked

Yesterday grandma arranged an engagement party for our clients , Becky father is our client , so she attend the party .

Oh shit ... Tee shouted

I tried to speak but she did not listen to me . In Scotland she told me about her feelings . I don't know what to say so i ignored her.

Stupid hon , what you have made ?

Let us think , you don't cry .

Say me one thing , do you love her ? Kate asked .

What question it is , we have seen them right , tee said

No Tee , i need confirmation from Freen .

Freen nodded her head , yes i love her .

Then leave it , we will think something