Chapter 73

All the arrangements for Becky and Nikhil's marriage started . Richee and Mr Armstrong got confused with Rebecca's decision .

Mr Armstrong do not remember anything what happened , When he open his eyes Rebecca is standing in front of him . Rebecca convinced his father that her father became unconscious because low level of sugar . After comimg back to home , Becky informed Richee , her father and her friends that she is ready to marry Nikhil . She also told that she do not want freen .

Irin and Nam tried to speak with Becky , Becky keep on avoiding them.

At the same time , Joah stayed with freen . Freen treatment started in UK in a leading hospital. Grandma convinced Nikhil to get marry with Becky . Nikhil spoke with Becky in call and Becky asked Nikhil that he still in interested in getting married to her .

He asked Becky about freen . Becky replied just it's her past . Becky do not have any option rather than choosing Nikhil . The day arrived , noone is happy except grandma and Nikhil family . Richee wanted to stop the marriage even he tried to search for freen . But he did not have any information about freen . After exchanging the vows , Nikhil and Becky exchanged the rings . Everyone in the venue clapped and cheered the new couple . Richee and irin felt bad for Becky . Freen friend left the venue .

Irin hugged Becky and Becky buried her face in Irin shoulder .

Irin break the hug and looked at Becky .

Everything is over Irin . I did whatever make my family and freen to be happy .

Irin confused with Becky statement . She tried that much to ask about Becky decision before the marriage , Becky just avoided her and now Becky is crying .

A man with a bouquet enter the venue and walked towards Nikhil . Grandma smiled on him .

Nikhil rushed to the man and asked Becky to come with him . Becky looked at the man and it's same man who threaten her with his dad and freen . Becky confused to have him here . Nikhil turned to Becky and informed to Becky that the man is Nikhil uncle . Elder brother of Freen's father . Now Becky understood why he blackmailed Becky . Nikhil got a blessing from him . Nikhil introduce him to Becky .

Becky meet my uncle Roy Chankimha and uncle she is Rebecca my wife . Nikhil smiled looking Becky . Roy gave flowers to Becky and he hugged Becky .

Don't worry Mrs Rebecca , freen is fine . Soon you will meet her and he break the hug .