Chapter 66

Grandma , Becky needs to meet you ! Heng entered the room .

Call her , Grandma sat on the couch .

Welcome Rebecca, why do you need to meet me ?

I'm sorry for disturbing you , I need to know why you want me to go away from freen , Becky crossed her arms and looked at Grandma .

Soon the other voice joined . Even I need to know now !

Freen entered the room.

Freen ! Grandma and Becky shocked seeing Freen.

Freen ! Nothing we are just talking here , Becky tried to calm freen.

Becky stop ! I know what is happening here ! Freen stared Becky .

Grandma speak up ! I need you to say ? Why you threaten Becky ? Why you ask her to stay away from me ? Freen shouted and pushed all the things from the table .

Freen ! Please be calm otherwise again you will be fainted , Nikhil hold Freen .

Nikhil ! Grandma angrily shouted

Sorry grandma ! I cannot cheat my phi . She is my family . Sorry Becky I learned about this plan yesterday . So that only I cannot able to help you .

How ! Heng turned nikhil towards him .

Grandma called me and she told me that I need to marry Becky tomorrow. I asked her how it will be possible and then she told me about the plan and threaten .

Freen started to shout and cry . Becky hugged freen to calm her .

Grandma please say me ! When you became so cruel . Please open up . I never thought you will work behind me. After i loss my family , you are the one who take care of me well. You gave me everything and best . But now ! I seriously not able to understand you . Are you really my family ? Why you cheated me ! You thought me that i should not cheat anyone ! Now what happened to you ? Where your teaching gone .

Becky cared freen because of her health , so she made a call to joah to tell about the situation .