Chapter 64

So it's you ! Joah placed a file before the table .

What are you doing in my office ? Heng shouted

Why are you blackmailing Becky ? Joah asked

Me ! Why should I ?

Then who is this guy ? Joah showed a picture .

Who is he ? Heng grabbed the photo and he looked into the picture

Don't act heng ! I know you are the one who hired this guy .

Say me before ! Why do I need to hire him ? Who is he ? Heng questioned

You really don't know him ! Joah asked again .

Heng , he is the one who is threatening Becky and that day he is the one who tried to hit Freen .

What ? Why you guessed that i should hire him ! Heng asked

From your account only money is transferred to him . With the help of Lucia , we got CCTV footage from the hotel then we checked about his background . He belongs to one of the most wanted criminals and from your account a bulk amount is transferred to him.

From my account! Heng questioned again

See here ! Joah showed some bank statements.

This is not my account , this one belongs to company account . Usually , I and Freen will take care this . But I don't know how the transaction made ! Heng rubbed his nape .

Say me what is the issue ! Heng asked

Someone is blackmailing Becky to leave Freen . If she is not they will kill freen or her dad .

What !

And I am running out of time , I have time till weekend , before that i need to find him , Joah left the room .

Heng grabbed the papers and went to meet grandma !

Becky , why your face look so sad ! Do you have fever . Freen checked Becky temperature by placing her hand in her forehead .

You don't have fever , then what happened to my Cinderalla, Freen sat next to Becky .

Freen can you please hug me tightly , Becky asked

Sure ! Freen hugged Becky .

Freen will you love me even if I make any mistakes , Becky's asked

What is love ? Freen asked

What ! Becky looked freen

Say me ! What is love ?

Becky did not speak anything .

Becky you are my love . I never had definition for love . If someone ask me what is love my answer will be Becky . You made me to realise how love will be and you are the one who made me to fall in love . Is there any option that I can unlove you ! If I stop loving you then I stopped believing love ! Freen kissed Becky cheeks .

Becky tighten the hug. Always i need to be stay like this !

Hold Me(It's You and Always You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara