Chapter 59

Freen , look at me ! Becky called freen who is sleeping .

Why Becky ! Can we talk in the morning, I'm too tired , freen grabbed  Becky's waist and she hugged tightly .

I do not want to sleep , Becky keeps on playing with Freen's lips and nose .

Freen wake up and looked at Becky . She tried to bite her lips , Becky suddenly moved so freen landed on a pillow .

Becky it's cheating , you wake me up and you don't want me to kiss you .

Freen , shall we talk whole night please !!! Becky pleased like a baby .

Sure , freen sat on the swing which is in the balcony. She dragged Becky and she made her to sit on her lap .

You talk i ll listen ! Freen hugged and placed her chin on Becky shoulder . Freen keep on playing with becky's finger .

Freen say about your childhood , Becky turned and looked at Freen . Freen who already slept on the swing holding her hand tightly.

Becky smiled looking on freen and she slept on freen's chest .

Freen wake up from her sleep and looked Becky who is sleeping on her lap . She lifted her and made her to sleep in the bed . She kissed her on the cheek .

Freen made a call to the maid , to bring a coffee for her . After having a coffee , freen left to bath .

Becky phone start to ring , Becky attend the call without seeing the dial pad .

It's Rebecca , we need to meet ! An unknow person talked from other line.

May i know who is this ! Becky asked who just woke up from her sleep .

Rebecca you need everything to be known in call , come and meet me direct to save your family and your freen.

The unknow person voice made Becky little bit scared .

Who is this ? Becky shouted .

Freen who heard Becky shouting ! Came out to check on Becky .

Becky ! Freen called , Hearing freen voice the unknown person hangs the call .

What happened Becky , freen came out with her bathrobe and saw Becky who is tensed .

Becky hugged freen and looked at her , she checked her phone .

Did you have any bad nightmares , freen patted Becky's head .

Becky buried her face into freen's chest .

After an hour , Becky received a message from an unknown person .

"Hey ! Meet me at Love restaurant around 5 pm alone "

Becky decided to meet the person and she didn't want to inform freen about this.