Chapter 21

Nam , shaking the jar . Ask Kate to take one paper .

"Kiss a person next to you"

Nam loudly read the note .

Kate kissed Nam in the cheek .

Nam rubbed her cheeks.

Everyone pushed the tee to take a paper .

"When you lose your virginity"

Nam we are here to propose to Irin . I think because of your stupid play , she will break up with me before i propose .

Nam managed to change the question

"Tell me about your love " nam read loudly .

Tee looked at irin and she started to talk about her . Everyone screamed on hearing Tee speech. Irin smiled .

Stupid hon , you come

Freen rolled her eyes .

Freen took a paper

"Propose a person next to you "

Freen is sitting in centre of Becky and Kate .

Freen looked at Becky .

Freen propose Becky soon .. Nam shouted

Freen stand like a statue .

Sorry , i cannot propose .

Freen it's just a game , i think Becky will not accept you however , nam smiled .

Becky just looked freen .

I am not doing it , i feel sleepy.Freen kept the glass on table and she went to her room .

Becky became sad and irin rubbed Becky palm .

This stupid freen always like this .

Nam it's enough, tomorrow we need to travel . Now everyone will sleep go to sleep now .

Becky did not sleep .

Becky come we need to sleep, irin said

Becky start to cry !

Becky ! Don't cry please .

She don't like me , Becky said

It's not like that nam told us that she will not play any games with them .

You come and have some rest .

In the morning , everyone is having their breakfast. Becky avoided freen . She sat with Nop and she talking with Nop . Freen served a food to Becky plate . But Becky kept it in Nop plate .

I don't like that , Becky said

Freen felt like annoyed and she left the table. After freen left Becky looked at her .

I am sorry freen , i know you don't like me and i m not going to develop a feeling for you . I stay away from you , it's good for our relationship.