Chapter 19

Next day morning,

Nam are you going to come with me or freen , Tee asked

I ll come with my Freen, Jim said

Ok , freen then me , Irin and Kate will come in my car . You , Nam , Becky and Nop come in your car , Tee said

Freen is not happy taking nop with her but she is happy that Becky is going to come with her.

I'll sit in the front seat , Nam said crossing her arms .

Becky felt bad and why Nam is so clingy to freen , Becky said to herself

Freen opened the back seat for Becky , Becky thanked freen and she get in .nop sat next to Becky . Jim sat next to freen , freen adjusted her mirror view to see Becky through the mirror , she started the car .

In whole driving , Nam keep on singing songs and nop joined too . Becky sang a few songs and i admired becky through the mirror .

Tee car stopped in a restaurant.

Freen it will take another 6 hours better we all eat here and then we start to travel .

Ok , freen and everyone has their food .it's almost night . Nam felt sleepy and she told Becky to sit front , so that she will sleep in back seat . Becky and Nam interchanged their place . Nop already went to Tee car , as he feel suffocated.

Becky sat next to freen .

I never thought i ll take Becky in night time a ride with me . I played some Taylor Swift songs . I know that she like taylor swifts songs , when i go to her home i found many Taylor Swift photos in her room .

She is singing along with the song

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes" "

Do you love anyone ? Freen asked after a long thought

What Freen ? Becky again asked her like she did not hear her .

I asked do you have a crush or boyfriend ?

No i don't have boyfriend .

Freen smiled , do you love me ! Freen said before she think twice .

Becky did not hear it properly as she hearing the songs

I m sorry ! What you said ! Becky asked

No i asked if someone love you , do you love that person.

If i love them sure .

So... If you love a same gender person your family will accept it .

My dad said it's my choice whom i need to choose as a life partner .he told me if that person makes me happy and care for me . He is ok with that .

Freen smiled and after some hour , Becky fall asleep in the sit . Freen looking at Becky ,she happily drive the car .