Chapter 70

****Before going back to the story , I apologize for my late update . I really got stuck between my personal stuff and career .  I make sure that I'll update daily  . Thanks for still reading this incomplete story 🙏🏻******

Becky hold me tightly , otherwise you will fell down. 

I ll not worry about anything , when I have my angel to safe me , Becky tighten and looked freen .

So , I am your angel ? Freen asked Becky .

You call me , Cinderalla ! So you are my angel .

Nowadays ! You practiced to flirt lot , Freen pinched Becky's dream .

Thanks for the credit my angel ! Becky laughed , a black shadow disturbed Becky point view , Becky started to lose Freen's hand from her hand.

Freen ! Don't leave me ! Please hold me , Becky screamed and she wake up from her sleep .

P'Joah scared and entered the room .

Becky ! What happened ? Are you fine  ? P'Joah sat next to Becky .

It's a dream phi . Becky removed her blanket , weared her slippers and walked towards rest room .

Richee and Freen friends left to the UK. Richee had important meeting and Freen friends need to attend the class . Becky is taking care of freen 24/7 .Becky used to be in hospital , in a week she came back home to take things for her and freen . Heng told me to stay with Becky and even I know Becky needs me . Irin is one who takes care of Becky's dissertation.  Freen's under doctor supervision, it's almost a month . Freen admitted in hospital , her sudden fix and collapse made her brain affect . Doctor Tring did their best and Grandma visited freen everyday , She was discussing with the world's lead doctor .P'Joah thought to herself .

Becky entered the room and she saw freen . She walked towards her and kissed Freen's forehead and she held her hand tightly.

Freen ! Today I had a dream that I lost you near a seashore . You suddenly disappeared. I shouted , I tried to find you but I wake up from my dream , Becky said with freen .

Becky closed her hand and kissed Freen's hand back .

Freen I'll not leave your hand before she finishes . Becky got a call from Richee .

Becky ! I booked you flight ticket , come here as soon as possible . You have flight within next 2 hours , Richee said from the other line .

But Richee ! Becky started but Richee hang up the call .

Becky know Richee never asked her to come back after freen is incident .Becky knows it's some emergency that's why Richee called her . Becky again tried a call to Richee, the call get disconnected.later she called Joah to take care of freen and Becky left to the airport. Becky reached the UK next day .