Chapter 49

I wake up with pain in my hand . I looked around , I saw Becky sleeping on my hands . I really don't want to go back to reality. Today is our last day in resort . Joah used to say if we are with our loved ones the time will move at jet speed . Yes , it's true . From tomorrow morning I will not be able to wake up with this beautiful lady . I need to talk with grandma . I never asked her anything . It's the first time , I need to reject her choice for me . I don't want to be with Heng. I'm in love with Becky . Becky opened her eyes and she gave me a morning kiss in my cheeks .

Good morning babe , Becky smiled

Good morning Cinderalla, I pinched her nose.

Becky took her phone and her face suddenly became sad.

What happened Cinderalla ? Freen asked .

Today is the last day , Becky said

Freen kept silent for a minute and she got up from the bed and she asked Becky to sit . Freen kneeled down in front of her and held Becky's chin in her hands .

Cinderella, this will not be our last day . I'll marry you soon , freen kissed Becky's forehead .

Ok get ready we will meet our friends , Freen said and she left for the bathroom .

Someone knocked the door . Becky opened the door .

Irin , how you came here ! Becky asked .

Surprise !! Tee picked me up , Irin said

I'll wait for you in the restaurant !  come fast , Irin hugged Becky and left the room.

After having the breakfast , freen asked Becky to be with Irin as she have an important meeting. Freen and irin went for shopping and returned the room at night . Becky said bye to freen and she went to the room . Freen is not in the room . Becky searched for her and tried to reach her number . But it's unreachable. Becky came to check in nam room. When she opened the room , freen closed Becky's eyes .

Becky it's me , Freen gently whispered in Becky ears .

Freen , what are you doing ! Becky tried to pull the hand .

Becky please hold on for some more minutes and guide her towards the beach .

After a long walk , freen took her hand from Becky's eyes . Becky rubbed her eyes and searched for freen . Freen is kneeling down in front of her with a small black box .

Tee , Nam , Richee , Kate , irin everyone cheering freen .

Becky , I m Freen Sarocha Chankimha. Till now I spent my life alone . From today I need to hold your hand and spend my rest of my life with you . Will you marry me ? Freen kneeling down in one leg and showing the ring towards Becky .

Say yes ! Everyone shouted .

Becky nodded her head and started to cry . Soon Richee and everyone ran towards them .

Freen asked Becky hand . Becky showed her hand . Freen put a ring in Becky's finger . Everyone clapped . Richee took a ring from his pocket and ask Becky to put the ring to freen. Becky did what Richee said .

Congrates freen ! Finally ! Nam teased Freen .

Soon firecrackers started to burst in th sky. Freen and Becky looked at the sky . Freen hold Becky chin and she kissed Becky lips .

Tee closed irin eyes . Nam , Richee , Kate everyone turned back .