Chapter 3

Bon bon you became so mischievous nowadays .

what happened ! A man came near her .

Dad ! Today i took him to the park , me and Richee playing with Bon bon . Suddenly he ran to the road and the car came to hit him .

Thank god , she is really a very kind person .

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, do you know you have a brother Richee shouting in front of the door and he is fully wet .

What happened to you brother , Rebecca went towards Richee .

You left me in the park becky,Richee angrily looked at her .

I am sorry Richee ,i got scared so i took Bon Bon to home .

You must inform before you leave , where is your phone ! I called you many times

Its in car daahboard .

Richee stared at Becky and he crossed his arms before Becky .

Richee stop it , however finally you worked out . It's good to see you with sweat finally . Go and bath now . You have a meeting with shareholders today and Becky you need to pack things for your tomorrow class, Already you missed your class today .

Yes dad , Becky kissed Her dad and she went to her room.

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong is my name , my friends used to call me Becky . I m doing my final year in Bsc Hons in International business. I have an elder brother and his name is William Richee Armstrong. We both are like best friends . Sometimes I fight with me . We both love boxing . In all boxing fight i m the one who is winning him . I lost my mom when i born . But my dad never made me to miss my mom . He always there when i need him most . Finally , Bon bon my baby . He is my child . He loves me lot . I do have a friend's . Nop and Irin my childhood friends . We always together .

I always want to thank god , that my life is just perfect .

I packed my books and i checked my assignments . I packed my bag and i went to my bed .

I closed my eyes but i remember eyes of the girl who saved my bonbon . Her kindness and care is something that made me impressed .