Lionel Messi [~] Love of a Treble Champion

For RMHSdefender:

                You stood in the stands of the Berlin Stadium. It was the Champions League Final and you anxiously awaited for your husband to step out of the tunnel. It was Barcelona vs. Juventus for the title. You had no doubt that Barcelona was the better side of the two and hoped to send Xavi off on a good note. The players took the field and you clapped for the players along with the rest of the stadium.

                After the opening ceremony propaganda was cleared away and the announcements of the pregame had been made, you watched your husband get into position on the wing. The game started and Leo jogged forward. Juventus had an early shot on goal but you weren't phased. Ter Stegen was a great goalkeeper and you had no doubt the boys could hold the back line just fine. Although Juventus had an early shot on goal, Barcelona quickly reciprocated.

                With a pass from Andres Iniesta, the score was soon 1-0 Barcelona after Rakitic scored a goal. Checking the clock, you smiled to yourself to see that it was only the third minute of the match. If things kept going this way, there was no doubt the Barcelona boys would walk away with a win. Although they had equalized number of shots taken and shots on goal, you read the displayed stats. These revealed that Barcelona had superior possession to the Italians, which you smiled about.

                Leo was fouled multiple times but you weren't surprised. He was always fouled, and always on the ground. Dani helped him up after a rough tackle from Pogba. The first half, was a stalemate after Barcelona's early goal. Although they were up 1-0, you knew that didn't solidify anything. The second half started out quickly. Pirlo attempted to pass the ball into the box to create a chance for a goal for Juventus but Gerard fixed the situation.

                Barcelona was soon on the offensive. Rakitic passed the ball to Suarez who shot at the goal. You cursed under your breath as Gigi Buffon stopped it. Barcelona returned on the offensive soon after. Leo had the ball and crossed in front of the box. After passing back and forth with Suarez, he takes a shot on goal. You curse again as a defender obstructs his shot angle, resulting in the ball missing the goal. Leo lets out a huff before turning around and jogging back down the field. You knew how much this game meant to the boys, especially with this being the last game Xavi plays in Barcelona colors.

                Juventus got the ball and passed down the side of the field. You held your breath as they entered dangerous territory. As the Juventus fans of the stadium erupted in cheers, you sighed as Marchisio scored. The score was now 1-1 and you knew Barcelona had to counter and fast. A tie was not good enough, they needed to be ahead.

                There seemed to be something off about the boys for a few minutes as Juventus continued to attack the Barcelona goal. You could feel the frustration around you. Luckily, Tevez and Pogba couldn't finish or were stopped by Barcelona's defense. Buffon was also doing well in the back, stopping Suarez's shot on goal. You weren't greatly concerned. If the boys played with the heart and soul you knew they possessed, there was no team that could directly challenge them.

                Leo got the ball after a Juventus attack failure and shot the ball at Buffon who was barely able to stop the ball from entering the net. Luckily Suarez was right there to return fire. The score had changed to 2-1, Barcelona leading and you smiled out of relief. Neymar returned the ball to Juventus's half. Heading the ball, the score was 3-1, or so you thought.

                The ref disallowed the goal, causing uproar on the Barcelona side. "C'mon," you growled. It should be 3-1, but the officials refused to change their call. Leo and the rest of Barcelona were visibly angry with the call but focused back on the game again. Later, a free kick was awarded to Barcelona after a poor tackle. Leo placed the ball on the turf, turning to look up at the wall, which was obviously too close.

                Neymar and Leo appealed for a distance change but the ref was not moving. "A two-year-old could mark ten yards correctly," you muttered under your breath. Leo took the kick, which sailed over the goal. Leo angrily complained again, along with the other Barcelona fans in the stadium but the ref refused to do anything about the situation. "Could have been 4-1, if the refs knew what they were calling," you thought to yourself.

                Xavi took the captain's armband from Andres and stepped onto the pitch in Barcelona colors for the last time. You cheered loudly for the Spaniard. Suarez injured his knee and stepped of the pitch for a bit. Meanwhile, Juventus had regrouped and tried to attack again but each time, they either missed or their chances were shut down by Barcelona's defense. Five minutes of extra time is awarded and you wait for the clock to tick away.

                Approaching the seventh minute of stoppage time, after some was added on for injuries and substitutions, Neymar has a clear shot on goal. He takes it beautifully and Barcelona leads with 3-1. You cheer as the final whistle sounds. Barcelona and Leo are champions! The team celebrates on the field before the trophy is hefted into the air by Xavi. You walk over to the barricade. The guards let you through, instantly recognizing you.

                You walk onto the pitch with other WAGs and families. Leo walks over. You smile and pull him into a hug. "Great job, I'm so proud," you state.

                "Me too. Time for a little break though, don't you agree?" Leo said.

                "Well you know, Thiago is at your mother's for the rest of the weekend so it's just you and me for tonight," you winked.

                "I like the sound of it," Leo winked back. The players changed and returned to the hotel. The plane back to Spain wasn't until tomorrow morning so you and Leo had the rest of the night to yourselves. You unlocked the door to your room, Leo right behind you. Setting his bag on the floor, he opened the door to the bathroom. You walked towards the bed, about to turn on the TV when Leo calls to you from the bathroom.

                "Care to join me for a shower?" he asks.

                "Something tells me that there's not going to be a lot of washing," you wink as you enter the bathroom.

A.N. Dedicated to Barcelona's win over Juventus in the Champion's League today. Sorry RMHSdefender, this was my best shot at smut, sorry it sucks.