1

Why me ?

Hyy I am Kim yn . I am 19 years old . I have 7 brothers but they Don't love me .Back then I was girly type but now I am Tom boy types..cuz nor I have money to buy those girly stuffs and nor I am that type any more ..i had 2 or 3 outfits only ..

when I was 10 year old I was happy and cheerful all my brothers and my parents treats me like a princess ..

But My parents died along with my aunt in Accident because of me but honestly it was not only my mistake .

One day my parents and my uncle and aunt with me and my cousin (same age as mine )going to an amusement park , But in the way of park uncle had call and he returned to his work .

when we were going my cousin(Aera) had a small fight ,we were fighting for a pulshiee which my dad gave me as a gift but her eyes was on my pulshiee I don't want to give that to her .. we were start fighting my dad mom and aunt tell us not to fight . Dad was driving when he was telling us not to fight he turned to us then he distract and we had a huge accident .The car collided and fully shattered. Somehow my dad saved me and my cousin but the car caught fire my mom and aunt died at the spot.

My dad and me with along with my cousin refers to the hospital .When I came to my senses after 2 days I had to known that my dad also dead cuz of extra bleeding . My cousin is fine but she had some injuries and I was in the hospital .

But when I came to my senses i was searching my brothers who loves me more than anything I just want some one to comfort me but there is no one all day and night I only wait for them , waiting that they came to me and hugged me and tell me it's alright everything gonna alright ..

After 5 days I was all fine but weak physically . But still there is no one for me .I was curious why my brother don't here I asked my time to nurses is anyone came everyday .I spent the day alone waiting for my brothers and then slept ,as I am fine now I can discharge now but how no one yet me visit once and the doctor doesn't allow me to go alone ..

It's been a week but still no one came yet I was arguing with doctor that oli want to go my home I missed my home so much as well as my brothers then my uncle was came to me after a week .I cried just looking at him and finally I saw someone from my family He kneeled down to my height and hugged me ..

And ask me if I was fine I nodded blankly ,I was sobbing ..

Mumma dadda is no more  after saying that I started crying again ..

It's ok its not your mistake my uncle said with concern and rubbed my back with love ..finally I am listening to those words..

But where is my brother
( I was so curious cuz why did they not come to me yet ),I was eagerly waiting for them to hug them and waiting to tell them that I was missing dad and mom ..

But uncle did not say anything he turned the other side he is looking so tensed and continuously biting his lips ,but how can a 10 year old little girl see that..

Then after a pause he said that they were busy doing the funeral of my parents this answer satisfied me ,and I nodded ..

We went back to our home ,in the way of the house uncle did not utter a word ..

I was so happy to see my brothers when I entered inside They were all seated in the lobby ..

We caught all of their attention when they turned ..