19

Eunwoo went outside in anger then yn  held his arm tightly and said"Eunwoo plz don't"..

Why, I will not leave her yn , she tried to kill you and still you" he said and clenched the jaw ..

Ok then  tell them do you think anyone believe you without any proof?"she said and freed him and turned her face and started crying ..

Why not yn afterall they are your brothers ,your family"Eunwoo said and tried to console her ..

Do you really  think they consider me as their family"yn said ..

I me.an...."Eunwoo uttered but yn again speak ..

I believed 11 years ago too that they believe me not her but look where I am now , I know very well they will never believe me without any proof so plz don't do anything I beg you "yn said in dim voice ..

I don't know what happened 11 years ago but if you say so i trust you and I will do anything for you "Eunwoo thought ..

So what's your plan ?"Eunwoo asked ...

Hmm"yn looked at him with wet eyes and hugged him and said" i love u "..

I love u too" Eunwoo replied ..

After that yn told him her plan ..

So you want me to pretend like I don't care for you anymore right"Eunwoo asked and yn nodded .

And I have to act like I am inovw with her too" he added and yn nodded again ..

Isn't too much how can I pretend I love him after knowing that she tried to kill you" Eunwoo uttered ..

Plz baby if you do this then I will give you kiss"yn said ..

Eunwoo smiled little " ok done" ..

You pervert " yn mumbled ..

What?Eunwoo said and raised his eyebrows..

It's already 2 a.m so go now" yn replied ..

Are you sure" Eunwoo said ..

Yes 100%"yn said ...

Ok as you say my love"Eunwoo said and was moving ..

When yn again pulled his wrist and said "thanks for loving me" ..

Eunwoo went to close her and kiss  on
her forehead and said " thanks for coming to my life"....

In morning:-

The Kim brother was all sitting in the living room , they didn't go to work cuz they wanted to spend the time with their sister ..

Can we ask yn , what happened to her 2 years ago?" Yoongi said ...

No "Aera yelled and everyone looked at her ...

What do you mean"yoongi asked ...

I mean oppa, she didn't remember a thing if you asked her about that who knows what will happend"Aera said while scratching her hands ...

I think she is right, we can't do anything what if something goes wrong " jin said

And everyone nodded and Aera sighed ...

Thank God I came here on time"Aera thought ...

After that Tae went to her room to wake her up cuz it's already 10 a.m of morning ..

Tae knocked and went inside where yn was sleeping peacefully like a baby with holding pillow and tae smiled and the caressed her hair suddenly he remind the day when he came to yn's room and she was having a nightmare ..