15.1

So they are doing it intentionally, and here I was thinking that they changed,it was all your fault yn your bitch you can't be loved by anyone in your lifetime, they never forgive you never ever ....

Yn was sitting on the bed with head on the knees and mumbling as well tears were falling from her eyes ...

Aera where is yn?"jin said while serving others their dinner ...

Aera went to them and sat on the chair  "I just apologise to her and call her for dinner, I don't know why is she taking so time"she said and took her plate and grab the food and start eating...

Aera atleast you should wait for her" tae said  in stern voice while glaring her ...

Ohh sorry oppa but I am hungry so please excuse me this time"Aera said while taking other bite ...

Meanwhile all are waiting for her then jin decides to call her he was going upstairs then he saw yn was coming from her room her  eye was swollen and red due to crying but she was hiding it with help of her hairs   ...

we were waiting for you,Come on, dinner will cool down soon  " jin said and smiled ...

Yn nodded and followed him with head down  ...

Why I feel so suffocated here,after knowing everything I can't live with them ...

Jin pulled the chair for her and said " here princess"...

But yn was still in her thoughts she was standing there like she was a statue the entire time her head was down ..

He went to yn and shaked her shoulders lightly "what are you thinking princess, Is something bothering you?"...

Yn back to reality and went to chair not the one which was Jin pulled ...

Yn hyung pulled that chair for you"jungkook said and yn looked at him and uttered "huh". 

Nothing princess"Jin  said and showed him  a sign to stop and kook nodded...

After then they  all  start having  their dinner but yn was just twisting her spoon again and  again which was shown to everyone but was waiting to jin to say something...

How sugarcoated they are,I wish one day they would also yearn for someone's love as I did for them but may they never get it ...

Ok I am done"Aera said in a  loud voice  deliberately and yn got startled by her voice and  the spoon  slip from her hand ...

Are you ok princess"RM asked and took her spoon from floor ...

Yn stood and said"I am done " she bowed them and ran towards her room...

But she didn't even eat a single bite"tae said...

You guys carry on,"jin said and took her plate and went to her room at first he knocked then he went inside"..

Yn was sitting in the corner and crying when she heard the knock she hurriedly wiped her tears and stood up ...

Princess are you ok, if something bothering to you please say to us" jin said and put he food plate on the table and went to her and was going to hug her ..

Yn pushed him back and said"you guys are bothering me , can you help me now then please leave me alone as you did 9 years ago"..

Have we done something wrong?"jin said slowly voice and his eyes got wet ..

Not you but my so called parents did, the god did, I myself did not you , how can you when you guys didnt do any single mistake in you lifetime"yn said and  gritted her teeth ...

We are sorry yn , we did too much wrong to you,and we admit it but please give us one chance please" jin said and get on his knees and plead her with joining his hands ...

But yn ignored him and ran towards washroom and locked it from inside ...

Jin instantly ran to her and knocked on the door" yn please talk to us ,please open the door"

I know everything how could you ,how can anyone be so selfish,How much lower will you stoop for a few shares?"

After sometime yn went outside and she saw jin was still there sitting outside  of the washroom and was sleeping "...

Yn went to her bed and was going to sleep " please princess forgive us" jin was mummbling in his dreams then he told his legs towards his heads , he was shivering in cold " ...

Yn wanted to ignore him but her consciousness was not with her she sighed and then she went to jin with blankets in her hands and covered him with it ....

Next day:-

Yn did breakfast with them normally jin thought that she finally accepted them but little they why she doing this?

Aera was gone to her college earlier than she do everyday so there was only yn and her brothers at home ..

Yn is in her room meanwhile all of her brothers was in living room they all on the leave cuz of yn ...

Kook knocked the door of yn and went inside " yniee Jin hyung is calling you downstairs"he said and saw yn was struggling to making her hairs he chuckled and said what are you doing"...

But yn ignored him and again start making her hairs " aish" she mummbled and sighed ..

Do you want any help?"kook asked ..

Do you think you can"yn said and smirked ...

"Don't underestimate me, do you forget when we were child ,I always make your hairs" kook said proudly ..

Yes I forget , i don't remember anything , happy now then get out"yn said harshly ...

Kook stooped smiling and bited his lips and nodded and went outside without saying anything"...

He was so hurt after listening to yn's words but he can't blame her for being so harsh   he went downstairs but before  that he wiped his tears and fixed her face  cuz he didn't wanted to  to bother others ...

Where is she ? Yoongi asked ...

She was coming hyung" kook said and smiled a little bit ...

Yn came downstairs and said "yes what was the problem?, why you called me here "her tone was clearly harsh ...

Princess we just" jin said softly but intreeputed by yn ..

First of all I am not a princess my name is yn just call me yn"she said ..

Jin nodded and said"sorry prin...I mean yn, we just call you here cuz we are going to shopping" ...

So what I do , I am not interested"yn said and going to her room again ...

But it was for you princess" jin said ..

Do you guys have a problem in listening? Or you just don't get it in one time" yn said ...

Sorry"jin said in little bit slow voice , all of brothers looked at him and felt guilty and sad ...

Now I will see how long you guys can keep pretending that you have changed.”

Words-1100

Byee..