17.1

They all went to the Kim mansion , as yoongi told them in the way that she is really yn and she was coming back home with them so everyone was waiting for them including Aera...

Aera has been in shock ever since she heard the news that yn is alive and coming back She wanted to run away but could not because of Kim Brother eventually she was waiting for her along with them ....

They went back home and then everyone welcomed her but Aera was hiding behind them ...

Who are they?"she looked at yoongi and jin"...

What do you mean by that princess we are your brother"RM said while holding her hands ...

Ohh I forgot to tell you guys she has lost her memory , so she doesn't remember anything about her past " jin said and sighed and patted her head ...

Meanwhile Aera felt relieved when she heard that yn forgot everything then she came forward...

She looked all of them with puffy eyes and made a pout and said " so they are my brother too" and Jin nodded..

She hugged them and said " sorry oppa I forgot you" ....

And they hugged her back and were so happy and said"it's ok princess ,that you are alive is enough for us"...

Then Aera came to her and hold yn hand and said"sorry yn that was my mistake If I had stopped you that day , you wouldn't have been kidnapped and" jin intreeput her and said Whatever will happen will happen ,Now stop talking about it"..

Ok princess You must be tired, take some rest"jin said softly and pointed his finger towards her room..

And Aera said "oppa can I show yn her room" jin nodded ...

Aera held her very sweetly and went to her room and pushed her after going inside"...

I know you are not yn don't pretend that you are,You better tell everyone the truth and leave from here otherwise" aera said and clinched her jaw she herself doesn't know that she is yn or not but she was scared with the fact what if she is really yn and her memory came back ...

Otherwise what , and how do you know that yn is not alive or not don't say you did something to her"she said and laughed ...

Shut up"Aera yelled ...

And she stopped laughing and said"ok as you said but" then she show someone's shadow outside of the room and said"I know I don't remember a thing but I feel attached to you how can you said I don't belong to this family" she said and start crying ...

Aera was not getting why she is turned suddenly then she saw tae came inside ...

Oppa??"aera said but tae ignored her went to her and hugged her and start wiping her tears "it's ok princess stop'...

No she slapped me and said I am not the part of this family"she said while sobbing ...

Tae closed his fist glare at Aera ...

But oppa I didn't"aera said to defending herself but tae slapped her and said"don't be like this Aera I know from starting that you don't like her but she is my sister and if you dare to touch her then God knows what will I do" .. tae said and held Aera's hand and throw her out of yn's room...

Some get Deja Vu"yn mumbled and smirked ...

Get out from here" tae said in angry tone am went back to yn's room ...

He consoled her and came to the living room after putting her to sleep..

And told everyone that incident now everyone's blood boiled ..

Meanwhile in yn's room she woke up as soon as tae went outside ...

It was hard for me to come back and decide to take my revenge , I was living my life happily after Mr and Mrs park adopted me I feel like I am their real daughter, they realised me that I am loved , and I also deserve love ,I don't wanted to leave them ,I don't know why god give my memory back to me at first I ignored it I wanted to continue my life as park yona but after I watch your engagement on tv with eunwoo I felt that I have lost everything because of you, first my family and now my love, but why were you living your life well even after committing so many sins? I didn't want this, so I planned all this and came here to take my revenge and thanks to Mr and Mrs park they helped me too much to reach here ..

In night :-..

In dinner everything was prepared according to yn 's choice and all were too happy yn was sitting between them jin was serving food to yn and all was looking at yn with smile face when Aera came and all face expression changed to a angry one...

Aera gulped and silently sat on the chair she looked at yn who was having her dinner and her brother and she was chit chatting each other but no one was up to serve Aera so she herself took the her dinner and start eating ...

"Oppa I am full"yn said and touched her belly but kook said"There is still banana milk left you know you used to drink all my banana milk when you were kid"...

No it can't be true ??" yn said and made a pout meanwhile everyone chuckles on her cuteness meanwhile Aera was still eating her food silently after watching then she got frustrated and pushed her food plate and was moving to her room then yoongi stopped her ...

What is this behaviour Aera first finish your food"yoongi said in stern voice ..

I am full" Aera said and moving again ...

Kim Aera dare you to take a step forward and then see "yoongi said in dark and scary voice ...

To be continued:-

Words -1000.

Finally 50 k views on my story :-

By the way thank you all 💐❤️..

Byee...