12

'oppa"Eunwoo repeat after her and bite his lips ..

Why you agreed with her to call you that, do you like her "yn said and smirk ..

Ohh someone is jealous"Eunwoo said and chuckled..

Why would I jealous "yn said and made a pout " ....

If not then ok ,I have to go now" Eunwoo said and opened the door ..

Yn turned her face and said 'fine go who is stopping you" .....

Next day -

Mingyu was going to take yn's health reports from hospital .

Yn also wanted to go with him but Lisa came to mingyu's home so early so she stuck at home as she didn't told her about her health yet ..

Oo God what I do now , I really thought I would be able to stop him to take my reports but what I do now ,he will know everything today about my health " ...

Yn are you ok ?? Lisa asked and shaked yn who was again zoned out cuz of her thoughts..

Yes I am o..ok yn said while shuttering ...

Then door bells rang yn runs toward door and opened the door rushly ..

Yn looked at mingyu face and start scanning him , is he know everything now ? But she didn't show any weird expression on his face it was normal which making yn more worried ...

Can I go inside "mingyu said while patting her head ..

Yn nodded ...

She went behind him and thinking why is he so normal , isn't he look tensed in this situation " ....

He gulped the water while yn continuously staring at him he feel weird but didn't say anything ...

"Oppa is this my reports"? Yn said and looked at the papers which was on mingyu' s hand ..

Ohh this yes" mingyu's said and raised the papers ..

Oppa I wanted to tell you " yn said and closed her eyes at the same time mingyu said "it's normal"....

Yn took 2 minutes to process that and then she said " huh it's normal, are you sure " ??

Mingyu nodded and said "yes I am sure , just your low sugar is a problem , and for that we need to go hospital tommorow be ready ok " mingyu said ...

Yn nodded and said "can I see it , my reports "

Ohh sure "mingyu said and give her that reports ...

Yn checked at it 2 times and was shocked cuz it was really normal....

Why you behaving like that yn , did you expect other thing " Lisa teased her ...

Yn sooked her head and said "Lisa please don't be angry but " yn told Lisa everything ..

What ?? Are you serious ? ,why don't you tell me earlier this " Lisa said and hugged yn tightly ..

I wanted to tell you but you went back to hometown cuz of your mom and then the situation got worse that I didn't have the time to tell you " I really planned to tell you today, i swear" yn said ...

Ok but I can't understand if you are saying the truth then how this reports are normal" Lisa said ....

I also do not understand this , I think my reports got exchanged " yn said

but look at this line "low sugar patient " ,what about this " Lisa said ..

I don't know "yn said ...