1.1

I just finished my college and went to my part time job .. I work in club cuz wherever I went to do work they rejected me by saying that we do not hire students so i have to do it.

I changed my dress into a club waitress dress with a short skirt and a white  shirt..

It's been 2 months since I started doing this Some people here are good and some people are bad. Some people touch us inappropriately but we have to bear this for the sake  of our job..

I was serving a drink when I saw a similar face he was beating someone badly ..

And gaurds were stopping them..

The man whom he was beating is bleeding badly after seeing them like that our manger goes to them.

"Sir plz stop if you can't then I will call the cops". ..manager said while holding a phone

"Who the fuck are you to saying that" he said and  punched manger ' s face ..

Whole club became silent and scared then 2 men ( also familiar)came to him and consoled him His hand was also injured while he was beating him. They apologize to the manger and give him money which he accepts  and goes back to his work...

They both made him sit on the chair And ordered to restart the Music..everything is back to normal everyone start dancing and drinking..

I was standing in the corner watching them..

"Tae you should not beat someone like that"Jimin said while patting his shoulder ..

"Hyung it's not my mistake he was a jerk he bad mouthed me first" tae said and fisted his teeth ..

"But hyung what if the manger really called the cops what you did"kook said .

"He had no guts" tae said and smrik ..

"Now I am thirsty , call the waiter to serve me the drink" tae said...

I was just so shocked after seeing my brother like that after 9 years ..

They called the waiter I was staring them continuously when the look at me I turned quickly I was going other side  and he said "stopp"..

I could barely breathe, my heart was beating fast. I thought they caught me I didn't know how they would behave to look me like that.

"come here "kook said ..

I was overthinking I did not turn around then I saw my manger was standing in front of me..

"They are calling you why are you not going ?"..manger said very rudely

"you send them to someone else" I requested with my head low ..

"Everyone is busy so go" manger said..

"But they are so scary" (I made an excuse )

"If you don't want to lose your job, go quickly" manger said ..

Now I had no other option, I had drinks in my hand and I went to them slowly I tried my best to hide my face with my hairs  .

I went to him feeling scared and I was thinking again and again what would they think if they saw me like this?

They grabbed  their drinks without noticing me ..

Then someone came from behind me and fixed my hair. Now they could see my face he placed his hand on my waist and said Give us a drink too, baby girl.

I was too scared hell wtf now I am done ,i am just questioning my existence then kook said...

"If someone is calling you then listen quickly" I gulped and nodded...

But wait.. they didn't recognised me ... But how?

Oh yn you are fucking too dumb how can they recognise you they saw you last when you were kid and now you are lady...

The man touching me inappropriately but I can't do anything  then tae oppa went near to us he removed his hand on my waist ..

"This is club dance and drink and go home this is not a red light area where you touch anyone" ...

"Heyy man what's your problem huh"he said and remove his hand on my waist .. finally I take a breathe...

"My problem"tae rubbed his forehead and raised his hand then Jimin oppa came to him ..

Jimin took out his gun and said "you wanna die" ..

After saw a gun men was flinched and ran away from there ..

I was giggling  without knowing then someone put his hand on my shoulders and I bacame straight ...

"Why are you working here you are too young to work there" Jimin said...

I didn't say anything ..

He gave me some money and told me to find some better job...

But I refused his money...

He was questioning me with his eyes when I looked into his eyes ..

I started looking here and there when I heard the sound of give me drink from the behind ..

I bowed them and runs away from there ....

Thank God for rescuing me... I sighs with relief ....

                      (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤