17

Yn???"jungkook uttered and rubbed his eyes twice cuz he is not believing what he just saw ...

The delivery girl looked at him with curious eyes cuz she did'nt get it why he looking at her like that "...

Sir your order"the delivery girl  while looking here and other she felt uncomfortable cuz the person who was standing in front of her was staring at her continuously...

Jungkook hurriedly hugged her while she was flabbergasted she pushed him back and screamed in anger  " what are you doing huh, do you have any shame or not?"

After hearing a voice all was rushed  to them "what happened kook" jin said while coming towards them ...

Kook slowly turned and tears was coming from his eyes  and he point his finger towards the delivery girl who had cap on her head ...

What was with her?, and why are you crying"yoongi said and looked at her but her face hid with the cap so he can't saw her clearly..

Sir I think your brother became mad , please take your order and  pay ,I have more work to do"she said in stern voice and Jin nodded and went to her and took the order and gave her cash , she picked the cash and going to outside when kook screamed "yn"...

Everyone looked at him and yoongi said "kook whats wrong, are you missing yn ?"...

Kook sooked  his head and said" she is yn hyung please stop her "...

What"yoongi said and other was so shocked ...

Please hyung she will leave us again , please stop her"kook said while crying ...

Everyone rushed to outside and Jin held her shoulder and said ....

Stob it", and removed her cap ...

She looked at him and said"are you all mad or smthng"...

While others were standing behind jin put his hand on her mouth and hugged her she struggle to break the hug but he was holding her to tightly...

Then he held her hand and said"we missed you so much princess"...

Are you guys out of your mind and  wtf is princess now "she screamed in anger ...

Ohh sorry I remember you hate the princess words I am sorry yn, I will not call you princess again now please  come back" jin uttered and his eyes is still glossy he was happy after seeing her sister again ..

Who is on earth yn now and why are everyone of you calling me by this name?" she said in frustration and then she took a deep breathe again and said " sir I think you misunderstood something I am not yn"...

No you are our sister , you are yn" tae said and went to her and held her hand and said"how can you forget us yn"

She again removed her hand and said" this is too much ,I will report you guys just look and watch"...

She run and start her scooter and went away meanwhile they run behind her but didn't caught her cuz she was too fast ...

Jin rushed inside and  picked his phone then call his secretary and told him to get her information..

Next day:-

They hardly slept last night all was waiting for just one call ...

It was 1.30 p.m when his phone rang jin hurriedly picked it and said "did you get it ?"...

Yes sir, I have sent you all the information through email"...

After he hung up the phone and checked his email,  her name was park yona and she  came to  seoul from daegu  just two weeks ago and  joined this  job ..

Jin again called his secretary and said"what about her background ,didn't't I said that I want every fucking single detail about her"..

"Sorry sir I will send you the background detail by evening "...

Hyung is she really our yn? , if she is then why she neglect to recognise us"tae said in dusky voice ...

We will find it soon  who is she, don't worry "Jin said and hugged the younger one and comforted him...

In evening:-

A message popped up in the jin phone and he quickly checked it ..

She was found drowned in the sea by a couple 2 years ago in daegu ,She had lost her memory due to severe injury, so the couple adopted her and from then till now, they have kept her as their own daughter..

So she is yn, our yn" Jin mummbled and everyone face lift in happiness...

Jin and  yoongi  went to the restaurant where she works and went directly to the owner  ...

Where is yn , I mean park yona?"yoongi asked ..

Ohh she went to the delivery, do you know her ? Owner asked ..

Yes she is our sister"jin  said ..

Ohh but she didn't say before that she had  brother" owner said while  inspecting them to head to toe"

Bu the way you are really maintain yourself" the owner said and amazed by their looks and clothes...

Yn also came in this time and saw them "seriously you also came here, I will not leave you" she rushed to land line and calling to the police and yoongi was fast to cut the call and said "we are your brothers if you don't believe us ask your parents who found you 2 year ago" ...

That was the sentence when she gulped and said " how do you know that they are not my real parents , one minute are you  really my brother?"...

Yoongi and Jin nodded and yn hugged both of them and cried and said "sorry oppa I didn't recognise you first but  it was cuz  of my memory"she said and smirked, then she  broke the hug and looked at them with puffy eyes and  said "oppa can we go home now?"...

Both yoongi and Jin were so happy that their sister was finally  back  and what more she is  calling them oppa What would be better for them than this? This was the win win for them ...

Words-1000

Byee....

Ok guys I gave u hint in this chapter iykyk😚guess what is it ?