13.1

So it is not a dream, what the hell is going on??? ...

What's wrong princess" jin asked ..

And yn sooked her head 5 ,6 times and mumbled" princess"

Why this princess word is giving me cringe vibes here , what's wrong with them ...

Yn was faking a smile when she again saw yoongi by mistake after seeing him she bit her lips so hard ...

What's wrong with him ,why is he looking at me like that "...

Yn was shocked to see them like this cuz she is not used to it ,she was looking here and there to avoid them but they were continuously looking at her and talking to her ..

In this time Lisa told everything to mingyu about their brothers after both of them came inside ..

Yn instantly looked at the door when she heard the noise of someone's steps ...

Lisa " yn said and opened her arm for a hug lisa runs toward him and gave her a hug ...

"Are you ok now " Lisa asked while hugging ..

Yes I am , but what's wrong about them " yn said in a very low voice so her brother can't listen to her ...

Ohh they had to know about your cancer " Lisa said ...

Fu*k ,why you ?"yn said ...

They were blaming mingyu oppa for your condition, I have no other "Lisa said but yn stopped her in the middle and broke the hug ..

Oppa , are you ok" yn said while looking at him with concerning eyes ...

And all of her brothers glared at mingyu they are still considering him as yn' s lover but he ignored ...

Mingyu nodded and went to her and held her hand " I am absolutely fine , but wait I am angry with you, why you didn't tell me anything " he said and left her hand and turned face on the other side .. ...

I'm sorry oppa , I didn't want you to be tensed for me " yn said and held both ears with her hand and her eyes became glossy ...

Mingyu looked at her and wiped her tears then hugged her " I am your brother you don't need to be hiding anything from me , and one thing this is the last time I am forgiving you , if in future I will know that you hide me the things then "

What brother"yoongi mummbled and other reactions were the same ..

Yn sooked her head and said " promise I will never hide anything from you again"

Good girl " mingyu said and kissed her on forehead ...

Then the nurse came and said "can you go outside this is her resting time ..

Everyone nodded and was going outside when they heard yn shout "no"

They all look at her "I am all fine , I don't need it " yn said while looking at injection" .

Mam you need that " nurse said politely and held her arm to give her injection ..

No no plz " yn said while trying to free her hand ...

All chuckled at her cuteness then Jin went to her and said " princess it's just an injection , don't worry " ..

Mam you can do it now " jin instruct the nurse and stand beside yn ...

Yn gulped she was so much scared of the injection but now she felt uncomfortable cuz of her brother so she didn't say anything she felt completely helpless then she closed her eyes ...

When mingyu came to her and said" ohh my kiddo is again scared of this injection" ..

No she didn't" RM said
rudely ..

Yn slowly opened her eyes and looked at mingyu ...

Did you forget last time , you were so bold , did it hurt too much last time " mingyu asked ...

Yn sooked her head and said " but still " ...

Mingyu patted her head and said " can I try this first "

Yn again sooked her head and made a pout ...

Oo do you know when I was child one time a dog bit me too hard so I had so many injections , I still had their scars , look at them " mingyu was continuously speaking and gave a hint to the nurse to give her injection ...

Yn was listening to him with so much focus so she didn't see the nurse ..

Then the nurse said " done sir " ..

Yn looked at her then mingyu in disbelief and start hitting him on his chest " you are so bad " ..And mingyu was smiling ...

Princess don't do that " jin said softly ..

Yn stopped and said " sorry " ....

It's ok, rest now "Jin said and went outside with all ...

Sorry kid for our behaviour and yoongi you also apologise to him "

Yoongi nodded and apologized to him ...

It's ok " mingyu said in cold voice and went to the other side ...

How the hell they are her brothers ,they don't even care about her at all, I really want to slap them myself seriously" mingyu thought ...

Next day :-

Yn's brother was all on her room and Jin was cutting apples for yn , yoongi was checking her drips and taehyung was making her hair , Jimin was changing the pillow cover and j hope and kook was talking to her which she not a giving a fuck ..

Princess e" jin said, but she didn't reply to him as she was zoned out ...

Jin shaked her 2 3 times and called her " princess ,princess"...

She finally got back into the reality and looked at him ...

Jin was holding a plate of apples for her and sat beside her and was going to make her eat with his hand but she stopped him and said " sir , don't need , I will eat myself " yn said and took a plate from him ...

Jin nodded and faked a smile but honestly he's gonna cry anytime ..

Everyone of her brothers now are dying to listen to Oppa from her mouth but they were the one who stopped her earlier to call them that now , but now they have not courage to say her to not call them sir .. everytime she call them sir they feel like someone stab them on their heart...

After sometime mingyu also came and then the doctor checked her and gave her medicine ...

"Oppa when will we go home " yn said while looking at medicines ..

I will talk to " jin said but stopped when he looked at yn and mingyu ..

I am Missing uncle aunty " yn added ..

They are too , I will talk to the doctor and ask them about it , so don't worry " mingyu said and went outside ...

Words -1000

Honestly I am not in the mood to write today so plz spare me , if I bored you ..

Update will be slow from now on , thanks for loving my book , I really mean it ...

Bye ....