6

Mingyu pointed his finger at Eunwoo"He is the one who  checked the cctv and investigated and revealed the truth".

"And he is also  the one who gave me this trouble" yn said and turned his face and crossed her arm ...

Eunwoo lowered his head and said "sorry"

"yn don't be so rude thank him"mingyu said .

Really why ... me ..thanked him but I can't avoid oppa words.

Yn made a pout and nodded and she thanked him in  not so pleasing  voice ...

Mingyu interrupted her and pulled her ears "thanked him properly".

"It's ok hyung cuz it was my mistake" Eunwoo said

"no eunwoo , And you I said something"mingyu said .

"aish ok ,ok its not your mistake"yn said .

"Fine now" she told mingyu.

"I said thanked him"mingyu told her again ..

She bowed and thanked him properly this time .

"it's ok"Eunwoo replied and smiled.

After 1 week -

In college Yn with her friend was  sitting in class..

They are all talking and doing fun in this 1 week sobbin started liking Lisa and Lisa too ..

Soobin requested them to help him to confess his feelings.

So yn and other members made a plan that they create a better situation to make them confess...they went to a restaurant where soobin did all preparation to confess his feelings.

"so tell me about my fortune"yn asked .

"you have to take care of yourself most  in this time .. you will soon meet your soulmate"jisso replied .

"Really,but I already met him hehe"yn said she was talking about mingyu.

"who?" Jisso and rose asked at the same time.

"it's a secret ,now it's Lisa turn"yn said and chuckled .

"I don't believe in these things"Lisa said .

"but you should try at least once"sobin said.

'No"Lisa snapped .

Soobin is upset after seeing him like that.

Yn looked at the soobin upset face and again tried  "babe pls pls".

"It's so childish"Lisa replied.

Yn made a pout and showed her puppy eyes  "aish ok ok tell me jisso, what's my faith"

Yn blinked towards jisso and she nodded "wow"jisso uttered.

"what ?"Lisa asked.

"I see a new person coming into your life"jisso said .

"new person who ?"Lisa asked

"someone who loves you more than anything"jisso said.

"Whatever"Lisa mumbled .

" this is right for you to make the right choice and say to him 'yes'," Jisso said.

Then soobin stood up and look at Lisa he put his hand on his pocket to took out the ring .

Yn and other member was very excited they all stand up to cheer for them ..then they heard some noise go ... Kiss ...kiss..kiss...kiss..say yes...

They all turned there was a lot of crowd there they were trying to see a couple,yn  stood on the chair to saw them she was so happy , Then she saw something unexpected , her face turned happy to  sad in a second.