4 .1

After 2 days -

When yn was on the way to college someone someone hit her with a bike ...

Aish .. what the hell I am gonna sue you for sure.. ...

Meanwhile Eunwoo pov-

When I was going to college on my bike Then suddenly a child appeared in front of me and while trying to save him, I lost my balance. And my bike collided with someone, it didn't collide that much but a little bit and that girl fell down cuz of the bike passed very close to her..

Eunwoo pov end ....

Eunwoo picked up his bike and put it on the stand and he ran towards yn...

" Are you ok" Eunwoo asked while standing her up ..

He is so handsome .....no yn come to your senses ....

Yn shook her head and said "I can stand up on my own".

"Ahh ... I think I have sprained my leg."

After seeing Eunwoo remember her face "ohh cat girl"

"what ,From where I look like cat to you ?"she asked with a disgusting face .

"I am sorry I didn't mean it ,Are you ok" he asked .

" can't you see you just kill me right now and now you are asking me if  am ok or not what you expect me to say huh?"she replied.

" sorry actually someone"he was speaking then yn interrupt him .

"Now don't make excuses , first of all you don't ride the bike properly,accept it" she said .

Then a lady came to them and apologized to them "Sorry and thanks, it was my mistake I just had a phone call and I was busy with that and then my child came in front of your bike. Sorry " (she bowed 4 ,5 times to them. )

"no no, it's ok but next time don't leave him like that"Eunwoo said softly.

"I will take care from now on"the lady said .After that lady went out from there and  yn gave him a little awkward smile she was embarrassed for behaving ruthless to him .

"I am sorry ..ehh ehh,i thought you were making excuses" yn said .

Eunwoo gave her a hand and she held it and stood up "no it was my mistake ,let's go there" he said .

Eunwoo made her sit in the public seat and said "You sit here, I will  come back with medicine.

Yn nodded and Eunwoo went to buy medicine for her.

Yn start smiling he is caring too .. aiegoo ... Then she remember him...

Hell no fuck ... What I do now ..

Aish Yn can't you remember him earlier .. He is Aera's boyfriend .. what name Lisa tell me of him ....chaa Eunwoo ... Yes he is chaa Eunwoo.

Ohh girl ..

Yn went out from there and back to college ,Meanwhile Eunwoo came back with medicine and a relief spray .

But he did not see her anywhere he asked some people but no one saw her then one man told him that she saw a girl with a sprained ankle and she went out in this direction he pointed toward college direction, Eunwoo nodded and say thnks to him and went to college

He went to his class and saw yn was talking with her friends he goes  out to her seat after seeing him  she hid herself behind the seats but failed .

Eunwoo placed the medicine on her seat called her not by her name and said to her " sorry".