12.1

Next day -

Yn are you ready " mingyu asked ...

Yes oppa " yn said ...

Yn and  mingyu   both were going to the hospital ..

When yoongi along with RM are also going to the same hospital  for their monthly health  checkup as today is the weekend so there is no college today ...

Mingyu and YN were standing outside  of  the doctor cabin then RM saw a glimpse of yn ,her face was not visible to him but still he can recognise her from her back ..

Hyung look is'nt  she yn ?? RM said and pulled  yoongi' s hand  and point his finger towards her direction ..

Then  she turned,  now they both can see her face , she was smiling and mingyu was holding her hand ...

But what actually happened mingyu  was forcing her to go into the patient's room as the doctor told them to take some test realted to her low sugar and yn was so scared to injection so she was showing the tantrum to him ..

But when RM and yoongi saw them like that they got them in wrong way , as they start boiling in anger ..

I will not  leave her , afterall aunt was right she eloped with her lover " yoongi said and rushed toward her direction and RM followed him ..

Oppa I am healthy , they are just making the money "yn said and made a pout ..

No yn you should have to "mingyu said but intreeput but yn ..

"Opp" yn was saying then someone twist her arm and slap on her face ..

She flinched with with the slap that was really tight ..

Who the hell " mingyu screamed  but stopped in middle when he saw his professor ..

So you are doing this in our back huh? Yoongi said and hold her chin harshly ..

Stop sir what are you doing " mingyu said ..

Yn was crying badly and soobing too while her one hand on her face ..

Don't interfere between us " yoongi warmed mingyu and again twist her rudely ..

What do you think yourself huh, you are princess of somewhere , how dare you to deceive us , and what you think we would not know about this"  yoongi said and glare at mingyu ..

Si..r it is not ?? Yn said while shuttering ..

Stop it , just stop your excuses yn " yoongi shouted on her ...

Yn looked down she was so already scared him the most and what was happening here she was shaking in the fear ..

And you who are you ? RM said and pulled mingyu's collar ...

Sir please leave him ,he did nothing wrong " yn said and removed Rm hand on mingyu's shirt , she was scared but still she was not wanting that mingyu treated by this way cuz of her mistake ....

And also  she understood now  why  they are behaving like that ..

So you have now guys to say that infront of your lover huh" yoongi said ..

He is not my lover and why you care huh , it's not like that you really consider me as your sister then why you care now ?" Yn  said ...

we care for our status , what if other known about that Kim's sister runs with her lover" disgusting , I am embrassed myself as your brother"yoongi said ..

Yn smirks and said " you don't have to  then no one knows that I am the daughter and the sister  of a billionaire, just thought I am dead, I think this is the cup of tea for you all, isn't you want"  yn said ..

Watch your tongue you brat " RM shout  at her  then again slapped  her ..

But now she was smiling with tears in her eyes....

Until now I really wanted to live with you , I really want to experience your love , I really want to live long life with you , this was my dream " when I know about that I am really healthy you know what I thought first that now I can live with my brothers happily for long time ,but I was wrong  , am totally wrong , when you stop me that time to not drop i really thought that you guys are changed , but then I don't wanted to upset you that's why I left everything , i  fucking left  everything  cuz of you without saying that I was dying "yn said  while crying and fall on the ground ..

You guys really never listen to me never , you guys never cared for me but I bear everything cuz I know somewhere that was my fault too that time , but isn't I getting  too much punishment for that.

You guys abandoned me when I was only a kid , did you check me once when I am dying huh, didn't you guys left me there to die ..

Do you guys checked once that how aunt treat me , did you guys checked that how times I tried to suicide , do you guys checked once that I am also a just human ..

When I was back to your house after 9 year , I really did not expect anything from you , I was  just happy as we were , but you guys again treated me like a murderer " yn said and she was now bursting  in tears ..

Yes cuz  what you did  was murder" yoongi said ..

Yes, you are right  I am a murderer "A MURDERER" yn said and wiped her tears and stood on her spot and smiled ..

I really tried many times to tell you everything but not now , think as you want if you consider me as a murderer then ok i don't want to proof myself now in front of you "yn thought ..

Yn hold a mingyu' s arm and start moving forward ...

Then she felt something in her heart like it was not beating she slowly put her hand on her heart , and fell down on the floor unconsciously..

To be continued ****

Some of you guys are complaining that you are not liking the story now  , so guys you can leave it's not like that I am forcing you to read it , it's all your choice what you want to read and what not ..

Bye..