13

She fell on the floor unconsciously...

Mingyu looked at her and shouted her name "yn ".. he kneeled down and moved  her but she didn't  flinched at all  ...

Yoongi and RM were moving when they heard the  yn' s name ...

What's that ??"RM said ...

Then they saw someone in the stretcher and the doctor was rushing to her in I.C.U and mingyu was holding the stretcher with the nurses ...

You can't go inside " doctor said and stopped him...

But she " mingyu' s said while crying his full body was shaking ...

Please try to understand sir" doctor said and give instructions nurses to not allow anyone inside ...

Yoongi and RM followed the them and saw mingyu was standing in corner and crying continuously ...

What's the problem?" RM  asked and trying to see inside but mingyu didn't reply to them he was crying so badly .. .

Then they sighed and  waited for someone to come then one nurse went outside they asked nurse about it "what's going on here ?"

Ohh someone he knows is in I.C.U" nurse replied and rushed to other direction ...

Someone he know it means yn " RM said and gulped ...

No not yn , are you stupid , she was alright a minute ago , how can she " yoongi said while assuring himself too ...

Then the same nurse  is back and her both hands  full of medicine and injection of tray ..

RM asked again to her " is she teenager girl " and nurse nodded and said "please turn aside it's emergency"

RM turned and  he was breathing so much difficulty and he looked at his hyung who was already in tears after listening all the things ...

It was my mistake " yoongi said and fall on the floor ..

Hyung " RM said ..

If something happen to her , i can't able to forgive myself " yoongi said as he really hate yn and always held her responsible for the death of his parents he never wanted to see her and never wanted to care her but it's a fact that he couldn't't see yn to dying yet he  didn't  care this in past but why now he dont know either ....

After 45 minutes :-

Every one of yn' brothers came to hospital ..

They all wating for doctor to come outside  and all were so tensed and here mingyu was standing alone in the corner he called Lisa but she didn't come yet ...

10 minutes later :-

Doctor came outside and Jin hurriedly went to her " is she ok doctor? "...

Yes she is okay now , she is resting when she woke up you guys can meet her" doctor said

"but you have to take care of her more now , but he way did you not know that she was taking the drugs " doctor added ...

Dru..gs" jin uttered while shuttering ..

Yes the drugs was full on her body ,if she consumed one more dose of that then sorry in advance " doctor said and went in his cabin ...

Yoongi looked at mingyu and went to him and kicked him oh his stomach " how dare you , I know  you gave it her"

Jin and RM runs to them and stopped yoongi " yoongi stop , first we have t talk her , we can't balme anyone like that " jin said ...

Hyung do you know who is he , yn's lover whom she run away " yoongi said while boiling in anger ...

Mingyu was moaning  and crawling in floor in pain ..

Is this true " jin said and hold his chin and turned his face towards himself ...

" Oppa " Lisa said and runs toward mingyu and removed jin's hand ..

"Oppa, what's going on here and where is yniee" Lisa said while looking every direction then her eyes stopped when she saw yoongi and jimin ...

"What are you doing here huh?? , and who were they ? Lisa asked while helping to mingyu to stand ...

Who is she ,and how did she know you  ? " Jin asked to Jimin and jimin looked down cuz of his question ...

Hyung she is yn's friend and I met her before that's why she know me " Jimin said in low voice ..

She is not friend , she is enemy who is with this bastard whom give yn drugs" yoongi said and close his fist ..

Lisa stood up in anger and said " What are you talking about ,enemy , drugs what ? "

Do you know about that yn consumes drugs " jin asked in frim voice ..

Lisa looked at him and then she remember about drugs she turned toward mingyu and said " oppa is she okay , tell me where is she , is she is hospital cuz of that  dru.."...

Jin hold Lisa arms and said " so you know about it huh? "

Lisa nodded ...

Then mingyu stood up and said " Lisa you knew about his that yniee consumes drugs , why did you not tell me " ..

Oppa it's not like that she take it by her choices " Lisa said ...

What that means ?" Mingyu said and everyone was looking at both of them ...

Lisa bites her lips and turned her face and then said " A  doctor gave her that  in the name of medicines of cancer " ..

Cancer?? " mingyu asked and everyone shocked whats she was saying ...

She have cancer"  jin uttered  and was going to  fall then his brother support him to stand ...

Lisa sooked her head and said "doctor was fraudster he lied to yn " ..

After hearing that all of them take a breathe of relief..

One day she went to the doctor to check herself cuz blood was coming from  her mouth ,then doctor told her that she had a blood cancer and she had only one month , he suggested to her to get surgery if she wanted to live then she tried to tell everyone about this but her  so called brother told her that it's better that she died , isn't it?" Lisa said while giving them  smile and their brother was so embarrass as well hurt ..

Then nurse went outside and said " she woke up you  can meet her " after told them she went outside of the room .

Everyone rushed into the room and yn slowly opened her eyes she was so shocked after seeing her brother which she didn't expect and she not remember how she is here ...

Are you ok princess" jin said softly and caressed her hair and all was smiling with tears in their eyes including yoongi ...

Is it a dream , and why am seeing that type of dream, wait I am dead cuz there is no way that my brother talk me that sweetly , but why this heaven look like a hospital room ..

A hospital room" yn shout and sit on the bed ....

So it is not a dream, what the hell is going on??? ...

Bye .....