16

At last yn agreed with them to go for shopping not cuz she was feeling emotions for them but she got frustrated......

They went shopping with yn ..

In the mall they went to the cloth section there were a lot of branded clothes which was yn dreaming to buy for herself but not now ...

Tae picked a sparkled white one piece for her and showed it to her "princess how's it?"

Yn looked at the dress and rolled her eyes "I don't like it" ...

But why ,you love the dresses , right?, ohh maybe uh didn't like the colour is it ?"tae said as far as he remembered yn used to like dresses so he picked it for her as he thought yn will loved it but after yn refused he was curious why she was not accepting it ....

Yes I used to like it but not now but why are you giving a pain to your hands for me, if you like the dress just buy it for your sister Aera , I am not your sister or something" yn said and smirked...

Why are you saying that huh, you are my sister my family, my everything"tae said ...

Ohh then who said to me earlier that I am not his sister nor a family" yn said sarcastically..

Tae was just guilty and sad too what he said before " I can explain"

I don't need your explanation or why I should I, you are guys just a stranger for me nothing more" yn said and went to another corner...

Tae just froze at his spot then j hope went to him" ohh uh pick the dress for her , wow it looks amazing just show her she would love it"..

Tae sooked his head and said" no hyung she will not" he put the dress back ..

Atleast show her tae ,I am sure she will be happy" j hope said and again took the same dress .

Stop hyung I already showed it but she" tae said and stop " hyung I think she will ever forgive us we hurt her so much "and tears start coming from his eyes ....

After one month :-

Yn was just completing the formalities to live with them cuz of mingyu ,she doesn't want to give trouble to him and it's true that mingyu did too much for her ...

In this one month she started to go to college again. ...

And the problem is Aera had to know about her and Eunwoo's relationship so she tried many times to break their relationship but failed ...

It was the time when college ended everyone was rushing their home yoongi was waiting for Aera and yn to come yn and her friends including Eunwoo was going to outside of the college when yn remembered that she forget her notes in her locker "guys you go i forget my notes I am coming"...

Ohh I am coming " Eunwoo said and followed her ..

Where"?yn said and folded her arms....

With you, I can't let you go alone what if you left me"Eunwoo said and made a pout"...

Yn sooked her head and said"if I went away don't make a 2nd girlfriend this is a warning otherwise" ..

Eunwoo held her hand and pulled her in his chest and said" don't say this , I loved you and always will, you are the only one for me" and kissed on her lip ...

They start again" Lisa said ...

Then give us privacy"Eunwoo said in a mocking way

Everyone went out after seeing lovey couples Some were admiring some were jealous cuz they are single(add author in jealousy team)....

After that Eunwoo phone ranged meanwhile yn said "I will coming after taking my notes" Eunwoo nodded and picked the call and went to the other side .

When she was going to class some noise was coming from there she rushed there ...

What the hell are you failing again and again"

"Do you want to die instead of her" ..

Look I already paid you and I want her dead i don't know how you will do it , it's your problem not mine "...

Are you fucking kidding, You have been saying this for the last one month I can't see that bitch with my Eunwoo even for one second and you are saying me to wait for one week"

Yn gulped when she heard that she was standing outside to put her hand on mouth , when she heard some footsteps she ran but fell down due to nervousness and finally Aera saw her ...

Aera sighed and went to her and crushed her hand with her heels bottom yn whined in pain ..

So you already hear it huh? Aera said and laughed like mad and again crushed her hand....

If my brother finds out they will never leave you" yn said and was crawling in pain ...

Are you sure they will believe you"Aera said and bend on her knees ...

Yn nodded and said" yes they believe me not you "....

Then try like you did 9 years ago, let's see who will they listen"Aera said and again stand ...

Yn stand on her feet and was going to ran then she felt on floor unconsciously....

Eunwoo went to classroom but no one was there so he think that she must be gone ..

Where is yn ?yoongi asked as soon as he saw Aera was coming outside ...

Aera gulped and said "yn she told me that she was going to her friend house with her so don't wait for her" ..

Yoongi nodded and rubbed his forehead and mumbled " At least she should have given me a call"...

They went to Kim Mansion in the night everyone was waiting for yn to come they didn't have their dinner yet They are so worried cuz of her health in this month she finally recovered but still they can't leave her alone ...

They tried her phone many times but that was switched off ...

Hyung we are ignoring her bad behaviour cuz we are wrong that time , it doesn't mean that she will do anything without our permission " tae said that cuz he was so worried for her it's already 9 p.m and she is not home ...

Hyung do you know any of her friends"jhope asked yoongi....

Yes ok I will ask them if she is with them or not"yoongi said and was going to call her when their landline rang jin picked it ...

***"**"****
Hello ...

Hello sir its me yn

Yn

I am not coming home for some days , I am with my friend so dont call me and disturb me ...

Whatt ...

She hung up the phone ...

****"*"""

Hyung it was yn what she said"RM asked ...

She said she will stay with her friends for 4, 5 days "jin said in mild voice....

But hyung isn't 4 ,5 days too much" jungkook asked ...

I don't know"jin yelled and went to his room...

Next day :-

After class yoongi asked Lisa about the but she said she doesn't know ...

Then Lisa asked everyone but everyone refused Eunwoo was very worried about her " he even went to mingyu house to check but not find anyone ...

They all are too worried cuz it's not like that yn has many friends but if she is not with them then whom is with she?! ..

Words -1200

Byee.