16.1

When they don't find any clue of yn they get tensed as well as angry with her ...

Hyung it's been 2 days and yn still has not come back home nor did she call after that day "jhope said ...

I don't  know what to do , i asked everyone of her friend but they said they don't know about her" yoongi said ...

When they saw Aera was going outside yoongi stopped her "Aera you are the last person who saw her and she told you she was going to her friend's house right?"

Ye.s oppa"Aera said while shuttering..

Then she also told you her friend's name or anything"yoongi said ...

Aera bites her lips and starts sweating
While touching her face  she said "i don't know oppa she only told me that she was going to her friend that's it"...

Yoongi sighed and said "ok"...

Meanwhile Eunwoo ,Lisa and other friends were busy finding her ,
They were showing yn's photo to everyone in the college if  they saw her or not but didn't find anything ..

Now we have only one option we have to submit a missing report of her at the police station, be ready yoongi and RM " jin said ...

But hyung ,yn said she was staying with her friend for 4, 5 days what if she came back herself after that"RM said ...

We can't wait until what if someone hurt her " jin said and fell on her knees and started crying ...

Hyung please stop crying she will be alright" yoongi said and patted his shoulder and gave him assurance ...

Jin held his hand and said " hope she will" ...

Then jin, RM and yoongi went to the police station while the other was at home waiting for them to come ...

In the police station:-

So you are saying that she called you and said she will stay with her friend isn't it ?

Yes officer "

Sorry sir but we can't file your report you have to wait for her cuz she already told you she can't be back these days "...

But  officer her phone was not reachable and we asked all of her friends but she was not with them"...

Sorry sir we can't do anything now"..

What the hell are you saying huh, why you can't file a report, do you know who we are?jin said while hitting the table with his leg ...

Sir please calm down"officer said ..

It is not the time to calm down yoongi call chief" jin said in loud and deep voice

Yoongi nodded and did the same as he told to...

Then the other officer came to the cabin and said"sir we find these things from the murder site"..

What about the body"?the senior officer asked ...

Sir we are still finding it, but as our prediction the culprit  might  burn the body or throw it on sea ...

The senior officer nodded and said"any other clue about the culprit"...

No sir "the junior officer said ...

Ok  put the things on the cupboard then you can go " the senior office said and junior did same and went out ..

Yoongi was still talking to the chief then he gave the phone to the officer" chief wanted to talk with you" ...

The officer nodded and took the phone and started talking ..