4

Yn didn't realize when she fell asleep while doing the assignment . In midnight yn had a nightmare ...

It was sunny day ,Yn was happy with her family ...all her brothers playing with her and her parents watching her and smiling they all are on picnic .. While she was playing, her ball fell on the other side then she said to her brother that she was going to get her ball .. then she came back but now no one there then suddenly a beautiful and sunny day change into a dark and cold day .. them yn saw herself on a big dark house and she saw her brothers Aera and her Aunt her child etc in front of herself ......

Then her brother slowly went towards her and saying you killed our parents, you killed our parents ...

And yn continuosly saying no I did not i did not ....

Then her brother said you also deserve to die .. die die ...

After saw them like that yn put her hands on her ears started moving backwards .... I did not kill them ... I didn't...then she suddenly woke up ....

Her hands start shaking And she was sweating profusely. She was having trouble breathing .. and she start crying ... I can't kill them ... ehh...
She consoled herself ...

After 30 minutes she checked her bag to eat some sweet ( she has low sugar )

But she can't find any ...

Aish there is none ..

Then she went outside all other members were sleeping .. then she taught to open refrigerator she went near to refrigerator but she stopped cuz there brother said to her don't touch anything... So she sit in front of refrigerator and start thinking whether she opened or not ...

Can I open this or not what if they would more angry on me ... No no ...but how will they know .. then she find a flower was putting on flower pot she picked it And started breaking its slabs one by one .. should I open this or not ....

Yes ....

No ..

Yes ..

No ...

Yes ..

No ...

Then someone intreeput her who are you ?

Tae pov- ...

I was going to Kitchen  to drink water when I saw someone's shadow. I felt that thieves had entered the house, so I took the iron stick in my hand and slowly went towards him. And I ask him who are them ?

Then I saw yn was sitting on the floor and and plucking flower leaves ...

Aish this girl ....

Tae pov end ....

Yn turns and saw tae with confusion expression tae also saw her with same experience ...

"what are doing there in midnight?"Taehyung asked .

Yn hid the flower behind and said "nothing I feel bored so I was roaming around ".

"This is the time for sleep not for wandering here and there like a ghost, go now"tae said and put back the steel rod.

Yn start walking towards her  room ...

Tae sighed and mumbled "I would literally die today because of her"..

Then he turned to go to his room back and he saw yn standing behind him ...he got a mini heart attack , he put his hand on his heart and said
"do you want me to die today ?"
Yn sooked her head .

"then why are you back ?"tae asked .

Yn again turned and moved to her room without saying anything .

Tae took a deep breath and uttered"stop"