9.1

"Where is yn ?"

"What you and your did with her ?"

Lisa held Aera hair back while Eunwoo was holding Lisa and stopping her ,yoongi enters in a class and saw them like that ...

"What's going on there ?"

Everyone gulped and stood on their seat  while Eunwoo was successful in stopping Lisa.

Aera's hair became a mess so yoongi went to her worriedly and Aera started crying.

"Are  you ok princess "yoongi asked Aera in a very  mild voice so no one can listen to him but only Aera.

Aera sooked her head while older became more worried .

Yoongi cleared his throat and asked others "what was happening here?" ...

Then mia said and pointed her finger at Lisa  "sir she is humiliating   Aera".

Yoongi looked at lisa she was crying and Eunwoo was holding he ,Then he looked at Aera and asked "Is she right?"

Aera nodded and he signaled.!.??!!!!. then to follow him to the office .

In yoongi' s office ...

Eunwoo ,Lisa, Aera were standing in front of her and yoongi had a cane in his hand.

"Now tell me why you behave like that to her" yoongi said while looking at lisa and tapping the cane on his table which is looking more scary ...

Lisa looked at Aera and said "sir she is  the reason and her" Lisa didn't complete her sentence before that  Eunwoo held her hand and Lisa looked at him and he sooked his head his eyes completely saying her "plz stop don't utter a word you might don't know what will happen".

"And" yoongi said and give him glare to complete her sentence ...

Lisa ignored Eunwoo completely  and focused on her  word again "and her brothers"..

Eunwoo sighed and  finally she said that what she didn't have to say.

As Lisa doesn't know about her brothers Only  she hears about them on yn's mouth.

After 1 minute silence yoongi uttered the word "for what ?"..

Lisa start crying again "they  did something to my friend "..

"And who told  you that?"yoongi asked and raised his eyebrows .

"Sir she and  her brothers are so fucking bastard" Lisa replied while crying .

"I don't think you have to badmouth someone without knowing anything" yoongi said and cleared his throat .

"I know everything about them ,They forced my yniee to drop out  "Lisa said ..

"I don't think she drop out cuz of us "yoongi said ...

At first Lisa  doesn't understand what he was saying then yoongi again spoke"Princess you can go now I will take care of her ".

"Princess"Lisa mumbled behind him.

Aera nodded and look at Eunwoo who was standing silent with head low

"Oppa he is innocent  plus he was stopping her"

"Ok you can also go "yoongi said and moved forward toward Lisa also  she  understood what he meant .

Lisa gulped ...

"No sir I am  also with her "Eunwoo said in firm voice ...

And yoongi turned his eyes on Eunwoo "ok fine then".

"But" Aera said but Eunwoo stopped her "yn also my good friend  so I wanted to know why she left the college like that that's why I suggest this to Lisa"...

"Princess you listen to everything now go ,and  I already called home someone will come to pick you up soon"yoongi said softly his expression was changing so quickly .

Aera nodded and went to outside unwillingly ...

"Ok both of you hands out "yoongi said completely turning his personality .

Both were flinched and did the same as they asked to do Yoongi went to them  with cane in his hands and hit them on their palms ..

First he hit to Lisa with all of his power "You should behave well if you don't want to end up like your friend "

Lisa's eyes were closed and Yoongi was  hitting her without mercy .

After that he hit the Eunwoo but Eunwoo was not able to bear his hit as it was  his first time he was never punished by anyone in his life so these hits were more painful to him  ,his hands turn red , he doesn't want to cry but he also can't hold his tears .

"Now get out and kneel down outside and remember if you did again this I will suspend you both " yoongi said and throw his cane ...

Both nodded but not anyone of them said sorry to him ...

......

Jimin  came to pick Aera he saw Aera like that like a older he also became worried ...

"Are you ok princess?"

"Who did to you ?"

Aera hugged him and cried ..

"Oppa that bitch's friend "

"Tell me clearly princess "whom are you talking about ?? "

Aera uttered yn named while soobing ...

"But why?" Jimin asked ..

"Cuz she thinks we are the reason for her dropping from the college"aera said .

"But isn't yn's decision to drop out ,why  didn't she tell that  to her friend ?" Jimin said ...

"I don't know" aera replied

"Where are they now ?" jimin said ..

"Yoongi oppa punishing them for their behaviour "Aera said.

"Came with me , I will tell her that first make her friendship strong enough then ,blame on us".

They both went to yoongi's office and saw Lisa and Eunwoo kneeling down outside.

Jimin points his finger toward them" is they are her friends "...

Aera nodded ..

"But I think he is your friend isn't he ? "Jimin said ..

Aera looked down and start crying again ...

"No no princess plz stop "Jimin stopped Aera to crying and hugged her ...

******

"Do you  already knows that he is her brother" Lisa asked to Eunwoo ..

Eunwoo bite his lips and nodded ..

"Then what the hell you didn't tell me or stop me huh ?" Lisa said ..

I tried but you "Eunwoo said  saw Aera and jimin was standing in front of them ...

Words -1000

Finally guys I am free so you don't have to wait long for an update until anything  Imp came up ...

            Byyy ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱