18

After dinner they went to the living room and Aera went into her room ..

They all watching a horror movie and yn was sitting between them while seeing the movie taekookmin was so scared they all holding eachother it's looks like little funny and Jin was sitting exactly beside yn and and his hand was on yn's lap so she can't scared but actually he was watching a movie with his one eye , they all are busy when yn looked at them ...

i always dreamed of this day But I didn't know these days would come like this if today,  I hate anyone the most after Aera , then it's you and eunwoo, I never thought that my own brother would leave me to die,Even if I assume that you tried to find me  then what now?After my death you people didn't even try to find out my murderer. I have come back only to take my revenge on Aera ,And to ask you all including eunwoo, have you ever not loved me for a moment? 

And Eunwoo, who used to say that I will die without you, is now desperate to be married with   Aera , was this his love only?

Just once I want to ask you all,why me ?

Flashback:-

That day when yn knows about the truth of Aera and Aera said "go and tell them ", yn was moving when she felt like someone hit her on head she felt unconscious...

Y/n pov:-

After then I woke up and find myself in a Deserted construction site I found that my hands were tied and four tall and muscular men were standing in front of me with a baseball bat on their hand ..

I hurried to open myself but I couldn't do it and the people standing in front of me was laughing at me ...

Next day :-

Aera went to me and held my chin very harshly "someone is waiting for their so called loving brother " then she turned and clapped twice to attract everyone and said "do you know guys her brother ,who is they?, they  is the richest in korea,What will happen to you if they find out that their sister is kidnapped?"

All gulped and looked at me then Aera again spoke "chill guys they will never   try to found her do you want to know why?,Because they don't even consider her as their sister "..

Aera took a little step  steeped towards me and slapped me on my left cheek I felt a shevered pain and a burning sensation on my cheek then she mumbled" and this bitch is wating for them like they came and save her" ...

I was too shocked to hear this i believed Aera every word blindly I don't why cuz i have not a other feeling to support them now , cuz its real I didn't went home yesterday and now is going to be night soon but no one came to save me  yet , I hardly believe if they ever tried to find me or concerned for me "..

How can they come when I already called them to your phone and said I was going to stay with my friend in your voice, do you think they still going to found you..

Then Aera took out the revolver on her purse and checked her and was smiling continuously the smile of her was real evil , I was gulping again and again ,is she really going to kill me , is she really hate me that much I was fighting with my thoughts when again I heared Aera voice "ok baby Now let's get ready to go to your parents, and don't forget to thank me "..

I wanted to stop her but how, I wanted to see my brother last time, I wanted to know if they tried to find me or not , I wanted to see Eunwoo what happened with him if he will know I am not more ,I wanted to live,  I wanted to marry with love of my life, I wanted to see my brother's tears  in my wedding  day and their concern if Eunwoo will keep me happy or not , their bickering with Eunwoo that he have to live in Kim mansion cuz they can't live with me , my silly dreams but But I wanted all this to come true ,but  now I can only see my death in front of my eyes ...

I left my all hopes and closed my teary eyes Everyone's picture was appearing before my eyes and tears was continuously flowing from my eyes to my chin then I heared a gunshot , I slowly opened my eyes but I can't see anything everything was blur ..

One month before suddenly I slipped in my  bathroom and something hit my head and then I regained  the memories of my 19 year life , it's crazy to be said that life to "life"  isn't ?

Flashback end :-

Suddenly a ghost appear ,I mean in movie and everyone startle but not yn cuz she was in her zone then yoongi  runs towards tv and switch of it , then Jimin  stand and " what is this behaviour we are watching it "..

I have to sleep at night " yoongi  said and RM and hope was standing beside him and nooded. 

If you don't want to watch it then go to your room , we are watching"tae  said ....

No if we can't see you too" yoongi  said and made a pout ..

"Look hyung  I have no mood to argue with you please switch on the tv"kook said in a frustrated tone ..

But the trio was standing in front of tv and sooked their head ..

Taeminkook looked at jin with their puffy eyes and  pleaded  ..

Jin went to them and said ok let's vote Whoever has more votes will be considered " and everyone nodded ...

Who is in against  of the movie" jin said and RM yoongi and hope raised their hands ..

Then he said ok who is in support of the movie " jin uttered and taekookmin raised their hands and yn was watching them and giggling ...

The tae said "yn raised your hands that you are in the support of the movie" then yoongi said " no she is against with you yn don't raise "..

This is not right sir , he is misleading our partner"tae said and squeeze his eyes towards yoongi ..

When I did?"yoongi said and glare at him ...

Both of you stop I will ask himself to her so Mam which side you are on "?Jin said in professional voice ...

Yn looked at hyung line then maknae line then she  behaved like she was thinking so hard after that she sighed ..

Mam are you ready to give your answer" jin said and clear his throat ..

Yes sir I am ready, that decision was very difficult for me but still I choose so here is my team which I support "
Yn said and point her finger towards hyung line to maknae line ...

And taekookmin hugged her meanwhile hyung was so upset " you can't do this to us yniee" jhope said ..

But i did" yn said and giggled then ran and  hyungs ran  behind them to catch them , all Kim mansion was echoing the sounds of their laughter ..

Yn and maknae  was throwing a pillow on the elders but they didn't stop they were chasing them then door bell rang ...

The maid opened the door and revealed Eunwoo ...

To be continued:-

Hey guys it's going to end soon so it's time to show your love , i know you are already showing but silent readers please show some, if  you love the story ...

Target -150+

(Is not big if views are 1k then can't you upvote , can't you do it for your cute author 😚)