14.1

I want to talk about something to you kid, can you come around the corner"jin said and mingyu nodded and followed him...

Jin gave him back his money which he gave him before"Take it back kid,at least let us do this much for her"

Meanwhile yn was watching both of them with side eyes she can't listen what they were saying so she was assuming herself "why is he giving him money , Is he doing the same again?like he did before to offer him money that he kept me at his house" .....

But mingyu refused to take it back after he had to know what his brother did with her he can't trust them anymore...

Please kid we are so embarrassed after what we did with her,can't you give us one chance for atonement" jin said ...

I am no one to give uh chance,can you able to request her same" mingyu said and crossed his arms ....

But jin was remained silent he knows his sister never forgive them after what they did in these years he was burning in the feeling of the guilt ....

Then yn remembers something when he heard someone talking about bill
"Wait my hospital bills,I had no money with me, and they discharge cuz bill was paid i didn't do its means mingyu oppa did this" yn thought and looked at him while holding tears in her eyes..

Mingyu went back to her and support yn to walk " lets go kiddoo"....

But yn not moved she was continuously looking at him ...

What happened kiddo,why are you looking me like that" mingyu enquired ...

Nothing" yn uttered and hold mingyu hands and said "I am not coming with you sorry oppa but I want to go my real home " Kim mansion" ....

You did too much for me and now I don't want to give you any trouble cuz of me sorry oppa" ....

All of her brother looked at her with so much shock as they didn't expect this a slightest smile was came all of their face ...

What are you saying kiddo , do you forget " mingyu was saying but intreeput by yn " I know everything oppa but they are my brothers and after watch their behaviour I think they changed " yn said looked at all his brothers and mummbled "changed"and laughed on herself....

Mingyu held yn's shoulder with both of his hand and turned her face towards himself "Kiddo please think twice ,what if they treat you again like they used to do"....

Don't worry oppa, can we go home now ,I am tired " yn said to her brothers who was standing like a statute there all of them looked at jin as jin told them that she will not stay with us ....

When jin catches as everyone looked at him he stepped forward and said "thanks princess to forgiving us , we promise we never do same mistake which we did earlier"he was giving her a genuine preety smile but yn noodded. .

It's ok " she said and give him smile back. ..

Did she really forgive them so easily??

Mingyu just nodded faintly " I will send your luggage " he said and went out from there in anger....

They all went to the parking lot and tae was helping her to walk which she didn't wanted .....

As soon as car came yoongi opened the door for her she sat on the back seat with tae while jin was driving the car and yoongi was sitting in passenger seat and other was coming for another car .....

It was her first time after 9 years when she was going somewhere with her brother yes it was just her house but yet the blurring memories coming from her eyes which are making her more weak ...

They finally reached in the Kim mansion and the gaurd opened the door hurriedly yoongi got down from the car and opened the door for her and tae immediately hold her ...

"I can walk" yn said and harshly removed tae hand on her shoulder ..

Sorry" tae mummbled and take a back step from her ....

Ok then thank you from today drama now I have to go" yn bowed to them and was moving outside ..

Jin ran and stood in front of her and said "Where are you going?, didn't you agree before to live with us"..

When, I don't remember?" Yn said and moved a side and went outside ..

She stopped the cab and opened the door "princess plz listen us once" jin said and closed the door of cab and others so ran and came to her....

What now ??? Yn thought and said. ..

" Sir no one is here look ,why are you behaving like this ?don't you offer him money cuz you don't want me to come back "....

What are you saying?" jin questioned as he really does not know what she is talking about ....

Aish now he is behaving like  that he don't know anything , i just hate him but the problem I can't ...

Sir what you want to me plz tell" yn said and sighed ...

Jin was going to say something when they all heard a voice ...

"Oppa where were you from yesterday and you did even pick my call on.c..e..."Aera was saying but stopped when she saw yn ...

What is this bitch doing here?" Aera said and clinched her jaw...

Shut up Aera, she is our sister" tae said while defending her sister ...

Tae oppa do you forget that she murdered"Aera was saying when everyone listen a twack sound ..

Guess what it is??yes your all fav scene ...

Yoongi slapped Aera on her face which made her flinched " Aera we all remember everything you don't need to tell us and you also remember one thing it was just an accident and if she is responsible for it so are you cuz you are also with them that day have you forgotten ?"

Words -1000....

Can I ask a favour ?? If you are a fan of taekook and also angst so check my new story "NOTHING LEFT "(it's optional if you don't then it's ok)...

Target -60+(don't call me greedy huh )

Byeeee.......