18.1

The Kim mansion became a mess , the pillows were scattered here and there , yn was on the top of the sofa and Rm was holding one of her legs and she was giggling everyone was too busy so they couldn't hear the voice of the bell ..

Eunwoo entered inside and he looked at them then his eyes widened when he saw yn ,his heart started beating fast and smile again held on his face his eyes were teary and sparkling too cuz of happiness...

Eunwoo" jin uttered ..

The broad figure still standing looking towards yn and catching all attention..

Yn looked at him immediately as soon as she heard his name ...

The thousand emotions were holding her , while looking at Eunwoo she gulped  taking a step towards him while Eunwoo doing the same there eyes  filled with love they forget everything as soon as they saw each other face ..

When Aera came she ran towards Eunwoo and held his arm "babe why are you here"?she asked and raised her eyebrows..

Meanwhile yn froze at her spot ,she remembered everything that Eunwoo did with her suddenly her love turned into hate ..

Eunwoo looked at Aera then yn tried to remove Aera's hand "I had to know that yn is alive so I came to check her" he said while looking at yn ..

Yn turned her face and barely held back her  tears

"Ohh thanks Eunwoo for caring ,came sit here" jin said and welcomed him to sit ...

Eunwoo nodded and went there while Aera was so close to him ...

When he sat Aera sat exactly beside him and looked at yn and said"yn look he is going to be your brother in law soon"Aera said while smirking and Eunwoo sighed and closed his fist in anger....

How could you Eunwoo, You used to tell me that I am the first and last girl in your life, was that all a lie?

It's not"Eunwoo was saying when yn intreput " congratulations both of you"she said while giving them a smile ...

How could  congratulate me yn , Don't I have any place in your heart now ? Do you love me?

Eunwoo eyes was getting teary was hearing yn's voice ,if yn bears lot of things it doesn't mean he didn't , his life also was a mess , he ruined everything himself his life ,his mental health ,everything ...

Yn " Eunwoo called her name softly  and courage himself to told them truth that he didn't want to marry Aera he loves yn ..

Yn looked at him but yoongi said "sorry Eunwoo she doesn't remember you at all she forgot everything"...

Eunwoo was just not processing what he heard, He again looked at yn and said "don't you remember me?"and yn sooked her head deliberately ...

She doesn't remember me that's why she congratulate me  thank God but wait if she doesn't remember me at all that means I am only a brother in law in her eyes , no it can't be happen, but if I told them truth now it means I can't come here again aish ...

It's getting late I think u should go home now"jin said and Eunwoo nodded but in reality he didn't want to go ...

When he was going Aera peeked on his cheek unexpectedly and yn was just looking at him Eunwoo panicked and pushed Aera and ran from there ...

She went to her room and closed the door , she leaned at the wall and started crying ...

I love u , I love u Eunwoo , maybe u don't  love me anymore  but I love u ...

Yn stood and took the cutter and looked at her wrist , closed her eyes and put the cutter on wrist and it started bleeding ..

Eunwoo pov:-

I want outside but still my heart doesn't want me to go , I am seeing my life after 2 fucking years how can I went back without seeing her properly, but she has forgotten me , how can I meet her ?"...

Aish ...

Wait isn't it yn's room??

I just wanna see her only  I promise I will not disturb her ...

Then I reached her room through the window and she was standing back facing me ..

And I was just watching her when I heard her sobbing and a cutter on her hand wtf  ...

Eunwoo pov end ....

He ran and snatched the cutter from her hand " what are you doing huh?"..

Yn looked at him and she couldn't control herself anymore she hugged him instantly and said while sobbing " why you don't love me anymore why",??

Eunwoo  tightly hugged her back and said "who said I don't love you, I love u more than anything"they both in each other embrace ..

But wait do you remember me?"Eunwoo asked...

Hmm n.no "yn said and broke the hug and turned her face ...

Aish what I did "...

Then,he stopped when he saw yn's wrist  " wait you are bleeding"Eunwoo said and held her and made her sit then asked her about the first aid kit ..

No need, I am fine" yn said ..

Eunwoo glared at her and said" tell me what I asked ",..

Yn point her finger towards drower then Eunwoo took it and started cleaning her wound ...

Eunwoo was doing it with so much gentleness" is it hurting?" Eunwoo asked while biting his lips ..

Yn was looking at him and slowly nodded she was smiling ..after putting the bandage Eunwoo caressed her hair and said" why you do that huh?"..

It's so late when she realizes what happened just now ..

Then she stood and said " why are you here ?, this is not Aera's room  ..

And who said to you I am here for her  " Eunwoo said ..

Don't you are marrying her then why in my room  ?"yn said in a crack voice ..

He went to close her and hold her face and said "Cuz I love you "he said directly...

The tears start coming again from her eyes "plz stop Eunwoo " ..

Why stop it I love u , yes I love u yn " he screamed and yn put her hand on his mouth ...

They were so close and she asked "then why are marrying to her "she mumbled in low voice .

Cuz my parents were forcing me, they warned me ,If I don't do what they say, they will die" eunwoo said and yn nodded and uttered "ohh"..

Sorry yn I know i did too wrong, plz forgive me" Eunwoo said and yn kissed him and said"no you did nothing wrong maybe I was so let's forget , I love u" ....

But what happened to you  2 years ago and  your brother he was saying sometime ago that you don't remember anything , what was happening?" Eunwoo asked ...

Then yn told him everything one by one ..

I will kill her , and yn don't you dare to stop me" Eunwoo said and went outside in anger ...

To be continued:-

Words -1100

Bye good night 🌛☄️