5.1

Then yn went back to Kim Mansion and saw her brother ,jin give her sign to come in front of them .

She did the same and  hung her head low .

"Hyung asked her why she disgraced us ,she is fucking thief"yoongi said .

Jin turned eyes at yn and stared at her and shouted   "look at me".

Yn flinched and looked at him her eyes were red and swollen  cause of crying ....

"Are you planning something against us?"jin asked .

Yn sooked her head ...

"then why  did you fucking steal Aera's  necklace ,if people know you are our sister then do you know what they will say?" Jin yelled .

" but i did not steal anything"yn defend herself but it was the worst for her .

RM went to her and slapped her "shut up you bitch".

"you are the same as you are in the past ,you never admit your mistakes"yoongi said.

"I don't know how many bad deeds we have done in previous life when you became our sister"Jimin said.

" It's better for us if you  also have died that day"RM said .

"At least we don't have to bear you" Kook said .

Yn heart stopped when she heard this word from  their mouth she knows that they hated her but she never thought that they wanted her to die .

But there are also two brother who were feeling bad for their sister but did not dare to stop them.

Then Aera also went to them ...

"oppa plz don't punish her ...afterall she is my sister" Aera said and pretended to be innocent

"No princess, she is not your or our sister, she is just a stranger"Jin said .

Yeah I am a stranger...

"And as for her punishment so she has to"

"oppa plz don't"Aera uttered .

" princess you go back to your room"jin said .

Yeah princess go back bitch ....

Aera nodded and moved back to her room but before she ran toward yn and hugged her and whispered in her ear "Here you go bitch".And went back to her room ....

"we  all know very well you did this to disgrace us intensely"RM said .

Yeah you are right I don't have any work so I did it for my entertainment..

"Ready for your punishment then"jin said .

Jin removed his belt and Yn saw his belt on his hand she start shivring in fear .

What they are planning now .

"plz listen to me once"yn requested.

But he folded the belt in his  hand and moved towards her and she started lagging behind in fear .

"stop there ,if you move then that won't be good for you" jin speaks harshly .

Yn stopped there and gulped.

What I do now ?? Pls god save me .

Jin hit on her leg with belt ....

Hit ***

Hit **

Hit ***

Yn fell on the ground....