15

Aera flinched by his hit she put her hand on her face and  ran inside ...

Yn was listening and watching all the drama ..

What's gotten into him, is he okay and she is right why is he supporting me, isn't it strange, wait, are they planning something against me ?

Yoongi went to her and Yn gulped and  again looked at him  " princes sorry on her behalf,please stay with us I promise no one hurt you"he said in deep voice and yn nodded faintly ...

"Really you agreed princess , I am very happy"jin said and hugged her ...

Wait,What I did ? I think I've gone crazy , how can i agree with them , and how can I endure them ..aish, but tbh he was looking so scary that time, aghh what now can I say them now that  I can't live with them ....

Yn  broke the hug and cleared her throat and mumbled  " I think you guys misunderstood something, I just then they heared mingyu voice "why are you still outside"...

Yn looked at him and said"oppa what are you doing here?"

Your medicine you forget them to carry, so nurse called me as I signed the discharge papers, but why are you still here ?" Mingyu said while raising his eyebrows...

Ohhh we were just going inside, but thank you" yn said and took the medicines ...

If you ever turn your mind to not live with them then feel free to call me anytime"mingyu said and ruffled her hair ..

Yn nodded cutely ...

  And I will keep coming to check  you from time to time so don't be  scared from  anyone  " mingyu's said while looking furious at her brothers ...

What he will be  coming here to check me , why is everything going messing  up ...

Its ok oppa you don't have to come here" yn said and smiled weirdly ..

Mingyu frowned his eyes and crossesd his arm and give her a intensive glare ...

Ok you can come anytime" yn said and sighed ....

Ok now go,you are weak afterall"mingyu said ...

And if I found that you guys are behaving badly with her,then" mingyu said and closed his fist in anger ...

Kid behave, And we can't hurt her even in dreams, nor will we let anyone do that" yoongi said while looking at in his eyes ...

That's good then" mingyu said and caressed his hair and went out from there ...

Then all went to inside yn going to her room which she  used before then jin stopped her" where are you going?"..

Wait, why is he calling me, don't say he is going to punish me again  , didn't  they  say before that they  never hurt me from now on..

Yn gulped and started Shivering in fear and turned "sorr.y sir, ple..ase not tod..ay I only disch.arge to.day plea..se"she said while shuttering...

What are you saying princess,I was just saying why are you going to that room not need to stay now in maid room , we already prepared you room" jin said softly ...

They seriously prepared room for me ,so finally I got promoted to these maid tag, I am happy...yeyyy....

Yn went to her real room and it was really big and beautiful " I missed you my lovely room" she laid on the bed then crawled   many times on the  bed "it is so soft wowwwww"

I think they really changed , at first they took care of me in the hospital then they supported me and slapped that bitch for me and now they gave me back my room , I think I forgive them now after all this isn't  what I wanted in my whole life ,my brothers love and now I get it "

after some thinking  she fell asleep ...

All of her brothers were sitting in the living room and doing their work then Aera went to them and said while crying  "oppa forgive me ,I was angry that time"..

There is no need to apologize to us , if you want to ask for forgiveness then ask for it from yn"yoongi said ...

Aera nodded silently" I will oppa"...

Princess ,I am sorry that he slapped you earlier  and I said nothing to him ,but yn also our sister we have misunderstood her so much and afterall she was  just kid that time this was not her fault it took us 9 years to understand hope you will also forgive her for which thing which she did not do" jin said  ..

Yes oppa I was too wrong , I understand now and she is my sister too , I will apologize her for sure"Aera said and hugged jin and he hugged her back ...

Now yoongi you apologize her too"jin said ...

Yoongi nodded and said" sorry princess" and hugged her ...

In night ..

The maid prepared the dinner and said" sir dinner is ready" ..

Ok,all of you go I will be back after calling our princess "jin said and moving them Aera stopped him and said " oppa can I call her afterall i will have to apologise her" ..

Ok then go" jin said and patted her head ...

Aera went to her room without knocking meanwhile yn was sleeping Aera took the glass of water which was putting on the side table and threw in her face ...

Yn woke up at startle and looked at Aera "you" ...

Yes me, Who were you expecting then your fake brothers  ?Aera said and smirked ...

What do you mean by fake huh?yn said while wiping  her face"

What  do you think your brother has changed now start loving you suddenly, don't you say you didn't find something wrong with in it"Aera said and yn sooked her head slowly ...

Ohh bitch then you are more dumb than I thought" Aera went to her and held her chin and  turned it harshly ...

Let me tell you what was their real plan, they are just pretending"Aera said and sat beside her ...

Are you kidding why they prentend something like this?" Yn said not believing on her ....

I guess you don't know That 30% shares of Kim Corpration are in your name,and they want it that's why they are behaving like that  they changed ,once they had it after that they will throw you outside just as they did before "Aera said ...

But why do I trust you??" yn said ...

Then don't ,do as your wish, ok now come down dinner is ready" Aera said and went out and smirked ...

"They slapped me for this bitch now you will see who is  the real Aera"......

Words-1100

Bye....