14

Mingyu went outside to ask the doctor  about yn's discharge ....

He knocked on the door and went inside the doctor's cabin  "Doctor ,When can we take yn home?"..

" She is fine now , You can take her  home after paying the bill and completing the formalities"doctor said while checking yn' s report ..

Mingyu nodded and thanked doctor ..

"But remember   she needs extra care as  she is so sensitive cuz of that drug effect" doctor said ..

Is something serious  doctor?" mingyu asked as he was concerned for yn..

Nope ,  she will be fine herself after sometime  may be in week or  month   but don't stress her about anything at this time"doctor advised ..

Mingyu thanked the doctor and went to the reception " Mam will you give me Kim yn's discharge papers and bill" ..

Mingyu sighed after seeing the bill and checked his balance but it was insufficient"Mam can I pay it in installments , if you don't mind" he asked hesitantly..

"But it already paid sir"receptionist said and showed him slip ...

But .. I mean who did it" mingyu asked ..

Patient's brother sir, wait  the man standing there" receptionist said and point his finger toward jin and mingyu looked at him ...

Is there any problem sir" receptionist asked when mingyu tore the slip ..

"Sorry but he is not her brother , so pay him back plz, Mingyu said in deep voice ...

"But sir we can't do anything now , it's already saved in our system  , hope uh will understand" receptionist said...

Mingyu bit his lips and nodded while looking at the torn slip and closed her fist , then he sighed and went to jin ...

"sir"mingyu said in cold voice ...

"Yes kid " Jin  turned replied softly ..

"Why you do that?"Mingyu asked while showing him the torn slip ..

What do you mean ?" Jin said ...

Ok, I don't want to argue with you? I am here to pay you back" mingyu said and took the cash from his wallet and gave him and Jin was looking at him without knowing what he  was doing
"I have only this much right now, but I  promise I will give the rest as soon as possible." ..

And can I ask what is this for ?Jin asked ...

Yn's bill money which you paid" mingyu said and was moving forward..

"Have you considered me this  low that I can even pay for my sister's bills?,  Jin asked while holding a cash tightly in his  fist ..

What  , are you real?"mingyu said sarcastically and smirked...

What do you want to say , say clearly?" Jin said  while glaring at him...

Do you guys know what the meaning of brothers is?, I am sure you are not"mingyu said and chuckled dryly ..

Kid  behave yourself ?"jin said sternly as he was so frustrated by his words ..

I know everything that uh did with her for God sake you don't have to act in front of me" mingyu said  bitterly ..

I know we did too bad but we  all are sorry for it  " jin said as he was feeling guilty for his deeds but what he and his brother did with yn is not forgiven at all ...

  Now what does it mean to be sorry after  you ruined her whole life , did you think what if she had really a cancer then?you didn't even listen her once and now you are claiming youself as her brothers isn't funny?" Mingyu said and Jin was listening to him silently   ...

she beared enough in her whole life , I have seen her longing for her family , I saw her crying, I saw her when your aunt behaved at her like she was a maid , I saw her bearing everything without saying anything ,so now I begging you plz leave her don't give her more pain" mingyu requested him while holding his both hands  ....

After listening all the things Jin was not in the position to reply him anything but to crying , and tears was falling from his eyes ....

Mingyu walked away from there to leave him alone  and filled the discharge  form and then he went to yn's room ...

"Ok kiddo ,doctor told me that u are fine now we can take you home" mingyu said while coming into her room and grabbed everyone attention ....

yn smiled and said "finally"...

Then after some time  nurse came and took out her drips and put the bandage on her hands after that she changed her clothes , they both ready to going ...

Hyung, she was going plz stop her"tae said and pulled the arm of older one...

" Yeah tae but I don't know where is jin hyung " yoongi said while checking here and there for jin...

Hyung but" tae was so impatient he don't want to go yn like that and others too" stop , yn will go with us not with you"....

Yn looked at them and all were nodding she was going to say something then mingyu said "she is not ,better you guys understand that she will live with us from now on"

Yn looked at him so purely and smiled   finally she was accepting him as her brother not her crush" ...

He is right" jin said while coming towards them and all looked at him ...

But hyung "yoongi said but jin stopped him ...

I think I don't have to explain to anyone" jin said in cold voice and everyone nodded unwillingly as they all respect him  jin was the one whom they all consider as their parents so if he said no then no they can't argue with him ...

but at the same time yn was again overthinking cuz of jin words..

I knew it ,they would never accept me and never in this life, I don't know when this will stop it's better to be dead right ...

Words -1000

Thank you so much guys for 20k views on my silly story, I have no words to describe my happiness  ...

Lots of love ❤️🌱

Next update will be  when you guys complete the target 50+ upvote on this chapter   ..

And pls let me know how's the chapter the main thing 🤌...