10

"I tried but you "Eunwoo said  then saw Aera and jimin was standing in front of them ...

"Who is he now ?" Lisa whisper in Eunwoo ear ..

"He is also  one of her brother "Eunwoo whisper ..

'So you guys are the ones who did that to Aera  hmm?"Jimin said and crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows ...

While Lisa became so angry and stand on her spot "yes we are  the one so what did you do ? "

"I think you don't know who I am "Jimin said and smirk ...

"Yes I know very well who are you " you are just a££hole" Lisa smirked and turned her face .

Eunwoo was pulling her hands to stop her but she again ignored  him..

"Listen kid you are crossing your limit" Jimin said and stand straight ...

" I like to be crossing my limits,do you wanna see more " Lisa said and wink .

"What's your problem huh?? Jimin said and fuming in anger " ...

"What a double sided person did you forget what you did with my friend " Lisa said ..

"Listen gurl we stopped her  not to drop  out from college but she didn't listen to  us "Jimin said ...

"Wow what an excuse ,do you think I am gonna believe you,do you know how excited  she was to study in this college and here you are telling me that she drop out herself what a joke"Lisa said and laughed sarcastically...

"Believe it or not but I am telling  you the truth and don't accuse Aera  or us in this matter  again ,Understand"Jimin said ...

"If this is true then I  want listen  same words from yn's mouth, bring her here"Lisa said....

"Huh she is not with us "Jimin said ..

"Then where is she?"Is she ok ,What you did with her ,I stopped her not to go in Kim Mansion but she didn't listen me once "Lisa said in one go without breathing and her eyes became glossy ..

"Calm down girl , she is in back to our Aunt' house " Jimin said ...

Aunt house ,you mean our hometown , but when " I didn't see her there "Lisa said and looked curiositily in Jimin eyes ...

She went 4 days ago with aunt by her own will " Jimin said ..

"How many lies do you have , i am listening tell me "Lisa said ..

"What do you mean by that ?" Jimin said ..

'I just came back from there yesterday and I didn't see yn there" Lisa said.  

"What do you mean you didn't saw her there,I think you missed don't blame on us " Jimin said ....

"So what you want I appreciate you for this"Lisa said .  

"Aish this girl " jimin said and sighed then yoongi also came outside  after listening to the noise.

"What's going on there?" yoongi shouted ..

After seeing  yoongi lisa said "Now he  will also prove himself right? " she said in very low voice so yoongi can't listen her ...

"What are you doing here Jimin didn't I tell you to take  Aera back  home? " yoongi said ..

"And  who said  you to stand up " yoongi said and Lisa kneeled down again ...

"Hyung I wanted to talk them cuz  Aera told me everything " Jimin said and down his head ..

Meanwhile Lisa whispered to Eunwoo's ear "did I say too much? "

Eunwoo nodded and said " now don't put blame on me that I didn't stop
you"..

"But what do you mean you don't see yn in your Hometown ,is it true? " Eunwoo said ...

"Yes ,why would I lie , I really didn't see yn there?" Lisa said ..

"So where is she now ?"Eunwoo said ..

"I don't know, hope she is fine'Lisa said and sighed and Eunwoo nodded and said "she will"...

Yoongi sighs and crossed his arms and lean on the wall "I already explain them, they will not repeat any mistake now go" yoongi said and jimin nodded ..

On the way to home jimin continuously remembering Lisa words "she is not there"I didn't saw her there" he don't wanted to believe Lisa but after all she is his sister yet he don't saw once but he had a little spot for her ,he was praying that  "she was ok "he was meddling on his thoughts then Aera interrupted him.

"Oppa are you ok"Aera said and shrug his shoulder ...

"Oh,oh I am all ok"Jimin said and blink her eyes twice....

They went back to home but Jimin didn't tell  anyone about that  as he didn't want to worried others , So he thought he would find out the truth himself first...

After college -

Lisa and Eunwoo along with jisso , rose, soobin and felix start trying to find yn ..

They asked everyone near Kim mansion about yn but no one knew anything about her.

After a lot of searching they didmt find any clue they were so furstrated and here Lisa start crying " yn where you are ,please come back yn"

Eunwoo patted her shoulder and "don't worry lisa ,we will find her"..

Then jisso said "We need to file a missing report"..

And everyone nodded ,on the way of police station mingyu saw them ..

"Hey where are all of  you going ? Mingyu said and Lisa start crying  ...

"Hey what happen Lisa??Are you ok ?" Mingyu said and gave her side hug..

"Oppa yn ,she went somewhere" i don't know if she is fine or not ?"Lisa said while sobbing ..

Mingyu sighed and said "she is fine" don't worry she is in my home"..

Lisa broke the hug and looked at mingyu "your home"...

Meanwhile Eunwoo also looked at thought   "what's she doing in his home"..

"Oppa can I see her" Lisa said .. .

"Yes why not ,come with me "mingyu said and all of them went to his home ...

********

Jimin called many times to his  aunt to know the truth but she didn't answer his call and witch her phone ..

Aish why she don't pick up my phone, now her phone is switched off , Now I'm even more suspicious .. I have to go hometown to check ...

He was going outside then jin asked "where you going Jimin?"..

He stopped at his spot and  start licking  his lips after one minute silent finally he said .

To be continued .......

Words-1000

Byee
(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)