3.1

Next day -

All of her brothers and Aera having there breakfast ... And she went out with her bag to go to college..she saw them laughing and talking"...

Yn sighs ... Her stomach starts growling as she did not eat dinner last night cuz of pain... Her stomach is still hurting today but better than before .

She turned his face and went outside then started walking to the bus stand.

She feels weak while she is walking and holds her stomach then she sees a confectionery store She goes inside and picks instant noodles then checks her purse..

Aish ... this is not enough ...

She put it back and bought a packet of chips .. she ate it but her stomach is still growling..

I am hungryyy......

She went to bus stand and get in bus ..

She went inside the college and saw Lisa there ...

"heyy babe... Here"....yn said and waved her hand ..

Lisa saw her then give her smile then give a sign to come ,Yn went to her they both hugged each other ...

"Let's go to the basketball ground"...Lisa said ..

"why?"yn asked and looked at her with curious eyes ...

Lisa hit her on  her shoulder and replied "there is someone who wants to see you"...

"don't tell me mingyu oppa is  back from his trip" ..yn said with so much excitement ...

( Yn likes Mingyu a lot .Mingyu was senior of her in school. She came to Seoul only because of him)

(Mingyu had gone to play the national games for a month.)

"yes babe your love is back and do you know what first thing he asked me when he met me?"Lisa said .

"what?"yn asked .

"he asked about you, fool"Lisa replied and Yn start blushing

"Hey are you ok your face turned red" Lisa asked sarcastically.

Yn touch her cheeks with her hands and smiles like a fool..

"yaah yn control it girl"Lisa said mockily.

Then they went to the basket ball ground then they saw mingyu was playing basket ball ..

He is charming and his six pecs was showing as he not wearing his shirt..he is sweating hard but this sweat make her more sexy and hot .. but there is also a one boy who give him a tough competition ..
Most of the girls were standing there cuz of two men and cheering them ...

Mingyuu...mingyuu mingyuu...yn also cheering for him..

Enuwoo... Eunwoo.. eunwoo...