11.1

It's been 2 a.m and he is not home yet,I told you  don't force him but still, remember  one thing  if anything happened  to him I will also die "Ms chaa said while crying ...

Don't worry  nothing will happen Mr chaa said while patting her shoulder ...

Then they heard some noise they hurriedly ran outside ..

Come out Mr chaa , your one and only son calling you " Eunwoo said ..

He was so drunk that he doesn't know what he is saying ,he couldn't even stand properly, he was staggering again and again.

Mr and Mrs chaa came outside and saw him like that Ms chaa were going to hug him but Eunwoo showed his hand to her to stop then Ms chaa said "where were you son , we  are worried for you " ...

Eunwoo  chuckled dryly " you worried for me ,just me,  it is some kind of joke or am I dreaming"   ..

Watch your tongue Eunwoo, and why are you shaking " Mr chaa said strictly..

Eunwoo tried to stand straight but still he was shaking  then  he put his finger on his lips and said "is this  ok for  you is'nt that you want  for me to listen to you without saying anything and do everything as per your wish.

Thud**

Ms chaa slapped him on his face and said  "shut up Eunwoo" and one minute have you drank?"

Yes I did, did I upset you appa ?"Eunwoo said  while holding his face and laughed madly  ...

Go to your room  now it's already  late , we will talk later about this"Ms chaa said ...

Why ?? " I want  to talk right now"Eunwoo said ...

Eunwoo you are not on your self just go " Mr chaa said ...

And Who said  that " did you decide it on your own again " look at me I am totally  on myself " Eunwoo said ...

Just tell me why you do that to  me, why you  do this with your only son ? Don't you love me ?"Eunwoo said ...

Son we did't want to force you but
You also know how important this marriage is for our business, if this deal is canceled then  we will come on the road "Ms chaa said while crying ..

So basically  you sell your son ? Eunwoo said and clapped ..

It's not like that, please understand us" Ms chaa said ...

Is your business and status more  important to you than your son ?" Eunwoo said and Mr. Chaa ignored him  and went inside ....

Ms chaa hugged him and said "please forgive us son we don't have other choice."

Don't you know eomaa that I love yn" Eunwoo said while crying ..

I know son , but you have to accept that she is not more " Ms chaa said...

Eunwoo break the hug and said "so what mom ,I used to love her and I always do , I don't care if she alive or not"she always be in my heart "Eunwoo said and went to his room ...

His full room was filled by yn's photo he went inside and slide his hand on her photos "I love you "

AND HE HAD FLASHBACKS :-

**********************

I like you"

Yn looked at him and said "sorry Eunwoo but I don't see you like that " i only consider you as a friend that's it " hope you understand "...

Ohh,  no problem at all  it  really ok yn ,I respect your decision I just wanted to tell you that in case  , it's ok if you not like me afterall it's my feelings , I will not force you , I promise I will never cross my line, let's just stay friends "Eunwoo said and smiled ...