2.1

Next day-

Everyone is having their breakfast ..when I went to outside ..

"come on princess have your lunch"Jin said and everyone gave a generous smile ...

What the fuck is he okay?why he is talking me so sweetly and wait everyone is smiling towards me ...

(yn start moving slowly towards with their brother with smile then a girl passed her and went to dining table ...)

"Good morning oppa" ....

Good morning princess". ...

Ohh they were not talking to me and I am thinking here" yn mummbled and chuckled dryly . I wonder how can it happen that suddenly they starts talking nicely to me "..

who is she oppa?Aera said while looking at yn ...

She is a daughter of this house and your sister kim yn uncle uttered,he went near to yn and patted her head and yn give him a fake smile to him ...

Kid why are you standing here, Let's go for breakfast..".

I nodded...

They both of us went to dining table ...

(Yn sit beside his uncle ...Everyone face is down to see Yn and they ignored yn and started having their breakfast ...)

Kid how does it feel to be back?"Uncle said while filling my plate ..

Yn nodded again without looking at him ..

How can I say him that I don't want to be stay here how can I bear their hate towards me ..

After breakfast ....

Everyone I have to go London for some work "uncle said

Thank God now I don't have to stay here ..

But you came only a few days ago "RM said .

Yeah but what I do it's important afterall".

can i want something from you all" uncle said

Everyone nodded ...

Promise me you all take care of yn until I came back "...

Can you do this for me" uncle said ...

Wait no plz someone asked Mee too , is my opinion doesn't matter to you all "

Ok uncle if you want then we promise to you we take care of her" Jin said....

Ok I am leaving now my flight is on afternoon "..

Listen yn you also promise me that you can't leave from here until I came back and if you have a problem in anything you can call me" ..uncle said ..

Yn just nodded faintly cuz she had no gits to utter a word I'm front of her brother ..

Yn went to her room and laid on the bed ..she takes a pillow and put that on her face ..

Why ? Why ? Why did he bring me here when he had to go? And also took a promise from me.. ahh this is fucking so frustrating....

When yn was overthinking some enter in her room a sound of door caught yn attention she instantly saw the direction of the entrance ...

Why are you here?"Aera asked

This is my home, I can come here whenever I want "yn said ...

Why ??didn't you get a peace by killing everyone? Aera said and smirk ..