20

The final chapter

I fucking love her"Eunwoo yelled..

Say again" jin screamed in anger while entering in the room and kicked him so hard on his stomach ..

Eunwoo fell badly on the floor and started writhing in pain blood was coming out of his lips and his eyes are wet ..

Hyung you can do whatever you want to do with me but right now please save yn  to Aera " Eunwoo said..

Wait what do you want to say , say clearly" jin said ..

She is real yn  not an imposter that letter was all fake , I am Sure that Aera must have done something to her again"Eunwoo said ...

Throw him outside, I think he became mad or something" jin said ..

Tae and kook dragged Eunwoo outside and Eunwoo begging them to stop"please listen to me once , please ..

They kicked him outside and closed the door, Eunwoo kept trying to open the door after trying many times he stopped ..

"I didn't believe her that time when she said you guys don't believe her and I was arguing her  that she have to told you once about what happened 2 years ago and you will trust her cuz you are her brothers not a police officer who need a proof or something to understand her sister but look I was totally wrong you guys are totally trash you didn't deserve her but mark my words of anything happened to her i don't know what I  do with you"Eunwoo said and went out for there ..

All can listen to him from inside then jin ran and opened the door but no one was there then he went to Aera's room to  check her but he didn't find anyone , he called her but she didn't  pick up, so he started doubting ..

He called yoongi and asked if he could find anything but he denied then he called someone to find out yn ..

All Kim's brother was so tensed up Eunwoo 's words were running in their mind.

They start their  car and start searching for yn , yoongi and RM also joined them after 30 minutes of searching jin phone ranged he picked the call ..

"Ok we are coming there"..

After driving 10 minutes they reached the destination the same  abandoned  construction site where that incident happened two years ago ..

Yoongi called the police and they went inside ..

Eunwoo was on the floor and he was shot in the arm which was bleeding and Aera was holding the gun..

Yn was tied up with the ropes and her face was covered by brusies she was half concious ..

"What do you think huh you fool me" Aera said and smirked then she kneeled and held eunwoo's chin"baby, baby , baby , I don't want to do this  with my love but you you left me no option, but when you go to afterlife don't forget that I love you"..

Then Aera stood and went to yn "you always thought that I hate you but where is the lies tho yeah I really hate you, everyone loved you but what I am nothing even my mom and dad loved you more than me you have 7 loving brothers but I have no one in my side, so you tell me what I supposed to do with you ..