11

"Ready fast boys , we don't have enough  time" jin said while looking at his watch ..

A big photo was hanging on the wall jin turned his face towards it and said " you will be very happy  today , if you were alive  , yes it's been 2 years  but we still miss you princess , We couldn't forget you even for a second , we missed you" tears were flowing from his eyes ....

"Hyung look at me, am I looking good?" tae said while buttoning up  his suit button ...

Jin wiped his tears and said "Yes tae you looking so good,where is everyone?"

"They are coming hyung" tae said ...

"Tell them it's their sister engagement not theirs ,I don't know why they taking too much time " jin said...

Everyone came to the living room and gave each other compliments ...

"You looking good hyung" tae said to yoongi ...

"You too" yoongi said and smiled ..

Ahh  Now where is she we getting late" jin said ...

"Hyung I will bring her" kook said ..

"No need I am already  here" she said while  coming down to  the stairs ...

She is wearing a frozen blue gown with matching jewellery , she looking so gorgeous her hair is rolled and curly she  is looking like a fairytale princess who  became real  ...

"You looking so good princess" tae said ..

"Thanks oppa" she replied ....

"Come fast princess , we don't have a enough time " jin said ...

One minute oppa " she said  looked at photo  ...

"I am sorry , all this happened  cuz of me, I did too wrong with you " she said while crying ...

"It was a past, I think she will not be happy if she heared this" j hope said ...

"But still I am sorry "she said and hugged jhope tightly ...

"Ssshhh stop crying princesss, it's your engagement today , do you wanna ruin your makeup".

She sooked her head slowly ..

"Then stop crying what if Eunwoo backed off the engagement after seeing your face " jhope said while teasing her ..

"Oppa " she said and made a pout....

"Whatttttt ,I am telling a truth " jhope said laughed ...

"Ok ok don't irritate my princess" jin said and side hugged her ..

They all want to the  parking lot and start their car .. after 30 minutes they reached at their destination ...

It was a huge palace  which is decorated by a full of flowers and lights , People go crazy just by getting a glimpse of it ..

"Wow oppa it's looking so good, I can't believe on my eyes"she said ....

"Why not, after all my sister is engaging here" jin said proudly ..

They went inside guests also start coming one by one and they start welcoming them ..

After 10 min Mr chaa and Mrs chaa also came ..

Welcome Mr and Mrs chaa" jin said and all bowed to them ...

"Where is Eunwoo?? Yoongi said and looked behind them but not find anyone ..

"Ohh actually he had some work he will come before the engagement  , don't worry Mr chaa said ...

"But"yoongi said but jin intreeput him" its ok Mr chaa"...

Yoongi nodded and they went inside ...

It's been already one and half hours, every guest came up in the party ...

Eunwoo also came up sometime ago..

"Ok attention ladies and gentlemen ,today my sister going to engage with this  gentleman" jin said in Mic  and pointed his hand toward Eunwoo who was wearing a black suit , and everyone clapped...

Eunwoo gave him a little smile.

"Come here " jin called both of them in the stage ...

At first she put a ring on Eunwoo's  finger , then she  put her finger forward, Now  Eunwoo was holding a ring , he saw here and there ..

"Then he  put a ring on her finger , she smiled  and hugged him but he didn't hug her back.

Everyone congratulate them and they thanked them ...

She went near to Eunwoo and said"I love u Eunwoo, I never thought that we would be engaged "

Eunwoo nodded ..

She looked at him and said "atleast don't be  shy today "

Eunwoo again nodded ....

After a party ...

Eunwoo loosed his tie and throw his suit then rolled his sleeves and start his car ...

he put his leg on accelerator and increased the race he  was moving ahead without checking whether anyone was in his way or not, his eyes was red and dark , He put the car in the last gear and raced as much as possible, he even don't know where he was going tears was flowing from his eyes continuously , a truck was coming  from the other side and he deliberately drove his  car in the same direction truck driver turned a string but Eunwoo didn't flinched once, he was still moving and his car got punctured now he has not control on his car at last his car crassed with a tree ...

He came outside of the car , blood was coming out from his forehead he kicked the car , the car condition was so worse ,his front side  was totally broken and smoke was coming out of it ...

Eunwoo put his hand on his back and sighed then he saw a ring on his hand , he eyes became red  again , he took the ring off his finger and was going to throwed  it  , he kneeled down and took out  the bracelet of  his pocket  which was given to him by yn..

***********************

What is this yn ???

Wait what is written  on it , je voius aime , what is this  " Eunwoo said and laughed ...

Shut up, Eunwoo" yn said and turned her face and made a pout ...

Ok sorry sorry " Eunwoo said ...

Now tell me what is this means " Eunwoo said . .

Yn did something with her hands ..

Ahh I can't understand , don't test my patience, don't tell me you are cursing me ???Eunwoo said ...

You fool I have nothing to talk you , bye " yn said and stood ...

Yn tell me atleast what is this means , how can I sleep at night without knowing " Eunwoo said while looking at bracelet

Just googled it duffer " yn said and smiled and waved her hand...

Eunwoo smiled and pressed his tumb on the letter ....

************

He put that  bracelet on his palm " why you do that to me  yn , why ?? He shouted to look at the bracelet ..

I love you yn , I really love you ,i really tried to forget you in these 2 years but I can't , plz come back plz " I will never leave you , I promise " he said while crying and his tears  drop was touching the braclet ..

Words -1000

Tell me you how's  the chapter ??

Bye
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤