8.1

"I am going back to the village  with Aunt" yn said ...

Everyone stands up after hearing that...

"But why ?"Uncle said ...

Yn looked at jin then said "actually I missed aunts house as I lived there for 9 years and this is a big city I feel  more suffocating here"

"But what about your studies"uncle said ...

"I am dropping" yn said ...

Jin also felt sad about hearing that as he also wanted to send yn away but now she herself saying that so its   hurts  but   he didn't said anything ...

Then j hope went her and said "are you mad or what ? Do you know in Korea what value of who didn't graduate".

"I know very well I may be enrolled again next year" yn said ...

Seriously Next year, fuck I don't have a month now .. and who cares if I die without a degree.

"No yn I am not allowing this"jhope said ...

"And who said I asked you or anyone here?,I am only telling my uncle about that" yn said....

"Yet I am your brother I can't see you ruining your life with your own hands "j hope said ...

Really  You guys  don't want me to ruin my life  myself  but you already did ....

"Yes yn we are your brothers you can't drop if you are missing that village that more then you can stay there for 2 or 3 days but not more than that" tae said ..

"Why are guys behaving like my parents huh ?" Yn said ...

"Cuz we are"tae said ...

Then yn felt  frustrated ..

"do you want to make a scene here now?" yn said ...

Everyone was watching them and then yoongi  went to tae ...

"Tae stop it  go to your room and jhope you too"yoongi said ...

"But hyung she is"tae said but intreeput by yoongi ...

"Didn't't you guys hear what I said huh ??or you forgot your earlier  lesson?" yoongi shouted ..

Everyone was flinched by his voice it was  so scary "We are not going anywhere" jhope said ...

Then yoongi rubbed his head and raised his hand but jin stopped him ...

"Yoongi it's  enough"

Then he went to yn and said ..

"Are you sure you don't want to continue your studies"

Yn nodded  ...

"You are missing  that village. Is this the only reason you have ?" Jin said....

Yn nodded ...

Jin sighs ...

"Look yn this is not a game it's only mere  decision can change your whole life you know that" Jin said ...

Whole life seriously ?????this one month can ???

"I know"yn said. ..

"So do as tae said "Jin said...

Everyone looked at him some was happy some was curious  ..

Ahh.. why are they behaving like that  like they care ??? As they are the one who wanted me to leave and now they  are stopping me why? Why? Do they really care ?? Can I tell them about my health ??what if they are only  pretending in front of uncle ... Ahh it's so frustrating,....what I do now ????

But if I stay there , nothing can change what if they truly care for me they will hurt and what if they don't then I will hurt ..I  don't wanna  hurt now    I want to be  happy in my last moment ...

"No I am fine I don't want to continue my studies" yn said ...

"Plz think once more kid"uncle said ...

"I have taken my decision after thinking several times so plz uncle" yn said ...

Pls don't make it hard for me I don't want to hurt .. plz...

"She went to her room and came back with her stuff"

"Aunty let's go"

"Did you already pack your stuff"uncle said ....

Yn nodded. ..

"And uncle can i ask you something ?"

Uncle nodded ..

"Plz can you send more money I wanted to do something " yn said ...

"Sure kid it's all yours"uncle said ..

Then aunt smile ...

"Yn pls don't go"tae said ...

"Yn think once more"jhope said

"But she didn't listen to anyone and went with her aunt"...

At bus stop ....

"Proud of yn I don't know you have this type of confidence  but I have something to ask  why are you dropping you can do up and down daily and continue your study"aunt said ...

"Ohh so you also start caring for me?"yn said ...

"I  , I am just asking you  , you wanted to study there in the first place and now you are suddenly dropping it's weird  right" aunt said ...

"Don't think about that just go"yn said ...

"What do you mean ?"Aunt said ...

"It's simple I am not coming with you" yn said ...

"What ?"Aunt said

"Did you forget  what I said to you before?".. yn said ...

"What ?"

"This is the favour I asked you about earlier"yn said ..

"I can't understand what you are saying ?"aunt said ..

"And you don't have too ..just take your money  and shut your mouth now  go and remember one thing if anyone knew about that.. I really can make your life worse, i will  file a complaint about you that you tortured me if you tell them anything"   yn said...

"Do you think I am scared of you" aunt said ..

"Don't you ??then  try to tell them you're gonna lose your money too" Yn said...

Aunt sighed and said "if they knew about that itself then  what  will I do?"aunt said ...

"Just said i don't know or she runs away with some boy then they will not ask you anything"yn said casually .

"Are you sure what if they are angry at  you"aunt said..

"I already said you don't have to care for me now go" yn said ..

Then bus came and aunt went inside it ...

By the time they find out I'm not the there I'll be too far gone .. and when they know about the reason that I runs with some guy I am sure  they not gonna search for me.

But I have doubt if they may  know about me   that I am not more.. then what they do , do they cry or they live as they do ..

I really wanted to live my life with them ... This is my first and  last wish ..

But now i cant do anything ..

Byyyy....

Words - 1000