Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Feeding Coffee

When she got off work on Monday, Wen Wen thought about the big boss who was still waiting for coffee in the basket.

First, I went to a coffee shop and ordered two servings of all varieties, then I went to the coffee shop to buy some hanging coffee and instant coffee, and finally I went to the supermarket to buy some espresso capsules.

I packed everything, loaded it into the car in batches, and drove back home.

Because she bought so much coffee, Wen Wen almost lost strength while carrying the coffee from the parking lot to home.

After finally returning home, Wen Wen casually placed the coffee on the table in the living room.

The moment she lay on the sofa, Wen Wen felt that her soul had been sublimated.

It's so comfortable.

Wen's father and Wen's mother haven't come back from grandma's house yet, and Wen Wen is too lazy to cook for herself anymore, so she just grabs her phone and prepares to order takeout.

Thinking of the big boss over there, I ordered some pizza, skewers, and some spicy hotpot for myself.

Wen Wen ordered the Northeast Mala Hotpot. The bowl was filled with a variety of meats and vegetables, with a thick layer of sesame sauce on top and a layer of red chili oil poured on top. It was really tempting.

I ate Malatang while watching the drama, and finally opened a glass of Coke, so I was full.

Wen Wen is ready to reply to her big boss and send something.

"The first thing you drank should be coffee. It tastes a little bitter and has a refreshing effect. Coffee from different regions has different tastes. This time I bought many kinds of coffee. The transparent cups contain coffee sold outside. There are small capsules of coffee that can be brewed with water, and there are also small bags of instant coffee that can be brewed with hot water." "The

life we ​​live here should surprise you. We basically don't use horse-drawn carriages to travel here. If you travel by car, high-speed train, or airplane, it should be more than ten percent faster than yours. Our buildings generally have more than ten floors, and some are dozens or hundreds of floors high. We also have all kinds of sophisticated weapons, but the most important thing is We have equal equality between men and women here, and there is no king rule. Everyone is equal." "

I've got coffee for you, and I want you to try pizza and kebabs. I hope you like it, boss."

Still typing on the computer and typing. Finally, the entire text was switched to traditional font, and then printed out with a printer.

Put the various coffees in the bags from the living room table into the basket, and finally put the letter paper in it.

As there is nothing to do now, Wen Wen is going to stay by this basket, maybe she can write a letter to the boss opposite right away.

Xie Zhilin here was reading in the study after dinner, when he happened to see something appearing in the porcelain basin.

There were a lot of things in the porcelain basin this time, and it took Xie Zhilin several times to get them all.

After taking them all out and placing them on the table, Xie Zhilin looked at the contents and was a little confused.

Fortunately, there was a letter in the porcelain basin at the end, and he skillfully took it out and read it.

It stated that coffee and other food were delivered this time.

Pizza? Kebab? It smells delicious, but Xie Zhilin is not very interested in these things.

In addition, he had already had dinner, so he called Xie Yi.

"Send this pizza and skewers to the first and second bedrooms."

According to the contents on the other party's letter, Xie Zhilin looked at all the coffee on the table.

Like the first coffee I drank, it was coffee bought from outside in a transparent cup.

Originally, Xie Zhilin thought coffee was black water with a bitter taste like the first time.

But this time I looked at the dozens of cups of coffee on the table, and the other person said they were all coffee.

Xie Zhilin discovered that his initial understanding was wrong.

Some are completely black like last time, some are white with a little black, and there are also black water with a white layer on top.

Xie Zhilin took out three different glasses and took a sip from each. The taste was very different from the first time he drank it.

This time it's not only bitter, but also fruity and sweet.

I guess it's the different flavors the other person mentioned.

"Brew in hot water..." The instant coffee made a rustling sound in the bag as it was shaken.

If you think of letter paper, such a strip should be instant coffee.

While looking at it, I took out everything and laid it out on the table.

After taking it, I looked at the bag carefully and found a box of white stuff. I opened it and the white oval particles were neatly arranged inside.

Xie Zhilin subconsciously felt that this was not coffee.

First of all, the color is different from the others, and there is only one box. Judging from today's situation, although the other person loves money, he is also very considerate.

I looked at the text on the box, "Painkillers."

It looked like it was medicine. If it was medicine, then you couldn't take it casually.

Xie Zhilin walked to the desk with the box, took out the letter paper and wrote the question.

"Thank you for the coffee, but I found a box of white oval particles in the bag. I don't know what they are."

Living up to Wen Wen's expectations, there was another grain of gold and a letter in the basket. She was now immune to gold. He ignored the gold and took out the letter paper.

The white oval thing?

Wen Wen thought about it carefully and thought that buying local coffee and kebab pizza would not have a box of white oval things, which was a bit strange.

Wait, it seems that the bag with coffee was placed on the coffee table just now.

Something on the coffee table must have been accidentally mixed in. Wen Wen walked to the coffee table and thought about it carefully.

correct.

Some time ago, I had some toothache. My parents said that I had to take medicine from the beginning, otherwise it would become more and more painful. There were many kinds of medicine for toothache on the coffee table at that time. The white ones should be the painkillers I took.

After knowing what it was, Wen Wen hurried back to the room to write the letter.

"The white ones are painkillers. In short, if you can't stand the pain, you can take it. Take one pill at a time, three times a day." "

But it's best not to take too much. This medicine is very effective. Quickly."

"And I call you boss because you give gold every time, which is far more than the price we pay for these things here. If there is anything I think you can use later, I will give it to you. "

Besides, my name is Wen Wen."

After writing it, I converted it to traditional Chinese characters, printed it out, and trotted towards the balcony.

First he took out the gold, and then put the letter in.

Xie Zhilin got an accurate answer. According to what Wen Wen said just now, the dosage of the medicine was attached to the medicine box.

As far as food is concerned, the world over there doesn't know how far ahead it is, and everything will be better in a few hundred years.

Therefore, Xie Zhilin intuitively felt that this box of painkillers would be more effective than the current medicines.

What's more, there are no painkillers that work quickly.

With this understanding, he put the box of medicine in the small cabinet in the study room, maybe it would work one day.

Without saying much to Wen Wen, she heard Xie Yi say that someone from the Hou Mansion was looking for her. Xie Zhilin hurriedly wrote a letter of thanks and politely dropped a grain of gold.

The medicine she had over there had a great effect. Before she had time to think about it, Xie Zhilin was going to ask carefully after finishing the work. He hurriedly put the letter and gold away and walked out of the study.

It didn't take long for Wen Wen here to see something else in the basket, another grain of gold and a letter.

This time the letter was very simple, "Thank you Wen Wen." I looked at the signature and wrote my name this time, "Thank you Zhilin."

Xie Zhilin, judging by his name, he should be a man, and his name is quite nice.

After collecting the letter, he went back to the room and put the letter papers together. Together with today's gold, he took out all the gold from before, four grains of gold.

If converted into money at the current price, it should be quite a lot. Wen Wen planned to wait until the weekend to find a place to change money.

There is indeed a big boss over there at the basket.

Wen Wen was a little excited thinking about making so much money without any effort.

At the same time, I became more determined to deal with the big boss opposite me and find more novel things for him, so as not to let him suffer too much. After all, I am not such a ungrateful person.

But in addition to those pastries and porridge, I also added potatoes and cabbage during my experiment. Does he have these things somewhere?

Or maybe the rich and powerful family looked down upon those things, so they never mentioned them?

Wen Wen was a little curious and wanted to reply to him now, but it felt like his reply was in a hurry and she didn't know what was going on over there.

After thinking about it, I was afraid that I would forget to ask something later, so I turned around and returned to the room.

After writing down what she wanted to ask, "Have you received the sticks and soda, but it's in a big green bottle, not like Coke?" She

put the letter in with doubts, and when she saw the letter disappeared, Wen Wen waited again. a while.

Still nothing appeared, and there was no reply. I guess I must be busy with something.

After taking one last look to confirm that the big boss over there was not there, he reluctantly returned to the room.

It would be inconvenient to leave the basket on the balcony waiting for my parents to come home.

If something suddenly appeared in the basket, they would be frightened.

Wen Wen suddenly thought of this question while reading.

So she immediately went to the balcony, picked up the basket and put it on the sink, scrubbed it vigorously with a brush, and then wiped it with a dry handkerchief after seeing it was clean.

Yes, now it's a clean trash basket.

In order to prevent her parents from causing unnecessary panic by leaving it outside, Wen Wen took the cleaned basket back to her room, spread a layer of blanket on the bay window, and placed the basket on it.

In this way, you can basically see things in the basket immediately.

It was almost 9 o'clock in the evening, and there was still no reply in the basket. Wen Wen was wondering if something happened over there.

It seemed that I couldn't help him now that I didn't know the situation, so I didn't think much about it, and went to bed directly after washing up.

In the main hall of the Xie Mansion, a man wearing dark clothes was sitting on a chair in the main hall.

Unlike Xie Zhilin's restrained attitude, his slightly cynical face was now filled with anxiety.

The prince of the Hou family, Jing Wennan.

As soon as Xie Zhilin arrived at the main hall, he saw Jing Wennan standing up and walking quickly in front of him.

"Bo Yuan, you must help me. Is that miracle doctor you mentioned before still in Jingcheng?"

Xie Zhilin's nickname is Boyuan, and generally only Jing Wennan would call him that.

The two of them were very good friends. Normally, if Jing Wennan came to Xie's Mansion, he would go directly to his yard.

But recently, Xie Yi stopped Jing Wennan, probably because the porcelain basin with things popping out suddenly was very strange, and he was afraid of being discovered.

"What's wrong? Why are you so panicked?" Xie Zhilin knew it was not a trivial matter when he saw his friend's anxious look.